Cheating!!

Options

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    I looked it up I know what it means.

You know what old time christian based society thinks it means, which is all kinds of wrong.

What is right then? Stop telling us what's wrong and tell us what's right. I demand answers, NOW!
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Some people on here begin rude to me .. I'm just gonna deal with it.. & worry about my son.. He will be back my husband trust me he will be knocking at my door

You said he was your boyfriend earlier?
  • sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks Louise1491
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Some people on here begin rude to me .. I'm just gonna deal with it.. & worry about my son.. He will be back my husband trust me he will be knocking at my door

Why would you want him knocking at your door? I'd burn the *kitten* house down, he can knock on someone else's door!
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

Nice girls don't meet fellas in the park in the middle of the night...

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

And girls who enjoy sex, still aren't sluts.

i'd say replace "girls" with "people" and you're doing great.

i agree that the girl might not necessarily have been up to no good, but she was def naive if she's meeting new and strange men in the park at night. that's just a risk that most likely doesn't meet the reward.

now- if he wasn't new and strange to her, maybe they knew each other, most likely she knew he was in a relationship, and so she prob did go to the park with bad decisions on her mind.

No, girls, because it's always girls who are slut shammed. Guy can have sex with hundreds and all they get is a pat on the back. Girls do it and shes a slut.

you literally just slut shamed guys on the last page- "pig" and "sh!tty" in the same post as well. its not always girls.

vktzb65irv39.jpg

besides the point anyhow- this particular woman feels this particular girl is/was indeed acting inappropriate around her man. what we/society think doesn't matter.

He isn't single and *kitten* a hundred girls. He's cheating. Not the same thing.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Why would you want him knocking at your door? I'd burn the *kitten* house down, he can knock on someone else's door!

There's a child in that house you soulless wench!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I can't stop coming back! I'm getting absorbed by this drama. Good luck Sonia, I hope everything works out for the best.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Well Im faithfully
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    SLUT MEANS : a women who has many:smile: casual sexual partners .

It does?
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options

You know what old time christian based society thinks it means, which is all kinds of wrong.

What is right then? Stop telling us what's wrong and tell us what's right. I demand answers, NOW!

Stop calling girls sluts, it doesn't take a rocket scientist ffs.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I don't want him to be the father it's better without him in the picture. It's gonna be weird to me seeing him again.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

For example: the woman from the park

Exactly! If her husband didnt already burn their house down..LOL!
  • _incogNEATo_
    edited July 2016
    Options

Then WHO can I call a slut? You keep saying what's wrong with the word like there actually IS a right... I just need to know how to go forward if I'm going to continue using the word.

Edited because post was as bad as OP's grammar
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options

What if you like being called a slut?

Lol then go for it.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited July 2016
    Options

There's a child in that house you soulless wench!

The child would not be in the house when i burned it down..lol..should have clarified! (And baby will be better off, not hearing mama and papa fighting over hoes in the park, and his inability to keep his pants on!) LOL>..I'm only kidding, of course...daddy has a right to his kids, but not a right to OP!
    Wench...I like that! ;)
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

What if you like being called a slut?

In the words of Tyrion Lannister "wear that *kitten* like armour and no one can hurt you with it"

• SassyMommasaurus
    Options
    I don't want him to be the father it's better without him in the picture. It's gonna be weird to me seeing him again.

You're going to have to get over that. I know I can't stand my ex half of the time but he still has a right to be in his kids life.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

Nice girls don't meet fellas in the park in the middle of the night...

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

And girls who enjoy sex, still aren't sluts.

i'd say replace "girls" with "people" and you're doing great.

i agree that the girl might not necessarily have been up to no good, but she was def naive if she's meeting new and strange men in the park at night. that's just a risk that most likely doesn't meet the reward.

now- if he wasn't new and strange to her, maybe they knew each other, most likely she knew he was in a relationship, and so she prob did go to the park with bad decisions on her mind.

No, girls, because it's always girls who are slut shammed. Guy can have sex with hundreds and all they get is a pat on the back. Girls do it and shes a slut.

you literally just slut shamed guys on the last page- "pig" and "sh!tty" in the same post as well. its not always girls.

vktzb65irv39.jpg

besides the point anyhow- this particular woman feels this particular girl is/was indeed acting inappropriate around her man. what we/society think doesn't matter.

He isn't single and *kitten* a hundred girls. He's cheating. Not the same thing.

but you didn't address it in my last post to you either though- what if this girl knew he was in a relationship as well? the likelihood of that is probably higher than her not knowing anything about him, given how the OP seems to feel about it all and based on what she's said.

you can't just bash the man in that scenario. you have to bash both of them. which is what a majority of people ITT seem to be agreeing on. bad people exist in both sexes.

Again that is basically saying men are weak, he could of walked away and didn't. Still does not make the girl a slut.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    He's my boyfriend gonna be soon husband yes .. Not marry yet I supposed to get marry August 1, 2016