Amazing Race - Summer Heat

Options
MissionEnforcer
MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
Although the Race is underway, we are accepting interested players on our wait list. Please visit us at Amazing Race - Summer Heat for the wait list signup sheet or to get more information.

Replies

• MissionEnforcer
    Options
    Need recruits for next week!
  • kianaoreilly
    kianaoreilly Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yo would love to join!!! Please add me to the wait list!!
  • leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to having new people join this fun race!!! Highly recommend it! Really gets you moving!
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    This race has been, love my team support and has been great to increase my activity level
    :)
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge and I am having so much fun making new friends!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    One of the best challenges on MFP-so much fun! Glad I got my spot on the best team!
  • leannev68
    Options
    Yay Amazing Race-Summer Heat!!! Our spreadsheet moderator is a genius!!!! Let's hear it for MissionEnforcer!!! And let's hear it for Hawkins410 for creating such fantastic challenges!!!! Woot Woot!!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,942 Member
    Options
    Third amazing race challenge. Really motivates me to keep moving and keep the weight off!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Come race around the world with us! Five teams are exercising for mileage in a tight race! A great way to stay active and meet new friends! :)
  • aspire2lift
    aspire2lift Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    If your here checking out ARSH and looking for adventure you've come to the right place! This is the best set up and run challenge here on MFP!! Full of fun, weekly challenges and you will make new friends. :) You will feel a sense of commradery and team spirit as you work together with your team on completing the weekly challenges.

Welcome ahead of time! :)
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    This is the most fun, the Amazing Race is making exercising so much fun and the teammates are great with keeping up with the challenge and helping you.
  • mswanger09
    Options
    This is going to be the cheapest and easiest way to get to the world! The best part is that you burn calories while making friends.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    I've made some many new friends during this challenge! We all encourage each other to be more active and try new ways of working out! There are still a couple of spots open on the wait list, so come join us! :)
  • leannev68
    Options
    This is my third Amazing Race challenge! They have all been terrific!!! Learn lots! Meet great people! Get fit! Got nothing to lose but the pounds! Please join us!!!
  • berries_
    berries_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to enter if still possible
  • hawkins410
    Options
    berries_ wrote: »
    I'd like to enter if still possible
    There is room on the Wait List! :) On Sunday evening it will be determined by the Team Captains whether they need a new player and the new players will be taken from the Wait List! The following link will take you to the Group Page:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114462-amazing-race-summer-heat
    Once there, click on the "Options" tab and "Join" the Group. Then find the Wait List link under Announcements and add your name.
    If you have any technical difficulties, you can message @MissionEnforcer. Any general questions, just message me @hawkins410. Thank you for your interest! :)

• leannev68
    Options
    Yay! Looks like more will be added to our teams!!! Terrific! Everyone who's added their name to our wait list: You will not be disappointed!!!!
  • mswanger09
    Options
    There are still spots available and more fun to be had!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Come race around the world with us! Five teams are exercising for mileage in a tight race! A great way to stay active and meet new friends! There are still spots on the Wait List! Just join the group and add your name to be ready to have some great fun! :)
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    Although the Race is underway, we are accepting interested players on our wait list. Please visit us at Amazing Race - Summer Heat for the wait list signup sheet or to get more information.

PLEASE CLICK ON BLUE LINK ABOVE