Amazing Race - Summer Heat

Replies

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Tomorrow night we'll be adding players to the race. Sign up if you want to be considered!

LINK TO: Amazing Race - Summer Heat for the wait list signup sheet or to get more information.

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    This TEAM RACE around the world is getting ready to start it's fifth week! We are halfway through, which is a PERFECT TIME to join us! Make new friends! Get support from your teammates while you travel to cool destinations and try out new ways of increasing your activity level! It's a win-win: support AND motivation to get fit!! :)
    Just join the Group and add your name to the Wait List. Anyway questions? Just message me at @hawkins410. The next leg starts at midnight tonight PDT, so hurry! :D
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Ok i added my name to the list :)
  • MissionEnforcer
    Today, we have room for 1 more player to join the race immediately. Sign up if you want to be considered! Afterwards, all names will go on our wait list.

LINK TO: Amazing Race - Summer Heat for the wait list signup sheet or to get more information.

• hawkins410
    Sign up to have some fun! Come get support and motivation from your teammates while you race "around the world", experiencing new types of activities and challenges! We are only half way through the race, so it is a perfect time to join! :)
  • MissionEnforcer
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Sign up to have some fun! Come get support and motivation from your teammates while you race "around the world", experiencing new types of activities and challenges! We are only half way through the race, so it is a perfect time to join! :)

• hawkins410
    Everyone who has signed up has been able to play! Next Week starts the 2nd half, with 5 weeks to go! This is a great place to Join the Race!
    LINK TO: Amazing Race - Summer Heat: for the wait list signup sheet or to get more information.

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    I love this challenge so much and am proud to be a team captain for life!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    I just started this challenge this week, and I am loving it. @hawkins410 and @MissionEnforcer have done an excellent job with this.
  • hawkins410
    Sign up to have some fun! Come get support and motivation from your teammates while you race "around the world", experiencing new types of activities and challenges! We are only half way through the race, so it is a perfect time to join! Just message me if you are interested or add your name to the Wait List, or both! The new week starts on Monday, so now is a perfect time to join!
    :):):):):)

• hawkins410
    Come join us today for the "Amazing Race - Summer Heat!" A great way to get active with support and motivation from your teammates, while you race "around the world", experiencing new types of activities and challenges! We are only half way through the race, so it is a perfect time to join! Just message me if you are interested or add your name to the Wait List, or both! Whatever is the easiest! Come have some fun!
    :):):):):)

• hawkins410
    Saturday morning "bump"! Come one, come all! Have fun with your team while you exercise your way around the world! :)
  • MissionEnforcer
    Monday will start the 2nd half of the race! This is the perfect time to join!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    For anyone considering joining the amazing race, please do not hesitate. This is probably the best thing I have done to keep motivated towards my weight loss goals. There are five teams total with four really trying our butts off to dethrone team 1 from their winning streak!! Lol. We would love to have some newcomers!! Come join the waitlist and you are more than likely getting placed on a team come Monday!! You won't regret it!!
  • hawkins410
    "Amazing Race - Summer Heat" is a virtual race around the world! Your team accumulates miles to reach each new country by exercising! They also complete challenges, both physical and nutritional. It is a great way to meet new friends, get support, and stay motivated all in one challenge! See the following link for more info:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114462-amazing-race-summer-heat
    :)B):)
  • hawkins410
    "Amazing Race - Summer Heat" is a virtual race around the world! Your team accumulates miles to reach each new country by exercising! They also complete challenges, both physical and nutritional. It is a great way to meet new friends, get support, and stay motivated all in one challenge! See the following link for more info:

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member

Looks like we might end up with a few spots open this week. Join the waitlist and you will probably be able to start tomorrow!!
  • hawkins410
    The second half of the race starts today. We have one opening for an immediate start, otherwise signup on the wait list to play during the next 5 weeks!

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114462-amazing-race-summer-heat
  • hawkins410

• hawkins410