Feel free to add me too!
  • Kali_818
    Kali_818 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Adds sent... Add me everyone
  • BellaMnk
    BellaMnk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can we share our journey in your thread? I apologize, I am still trying to figure up a lot of things like nutrition (I have sooo very bad habits) how to keep track of my exercise activities, etc. Somehow I feel kind of lost and your thread has been like a sanctuary to me lately.
  • Klacap02
    Klacap02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've sent several people friend requests on this thread. I'm looking to lose quite a bit as well. I've been yo-yoing for a while. It's time to stick to it!! Got to get this weight off for good.
  • Kali_818
    Options
    :p
  • Kali_818
    Options
    ;)
  • coffeethencardio
    coffeethencardio Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 but will hit my "first # goal" in 7 more pounds. I'm not sure what my goal will be after that but I won't stop working out and tracking what I eat. Please add me. I have yet to figure out how to send a friend request. :)
  • Kali_818
    Options
    That's a big goal Pam :) congrats
  • mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love this feed... Im so determined ... been of and on MFP for 6 years, been down, now up, trying to get down and get off the yoyo :-)
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Let's do it together its more fun :)
  • AbbiLynnCox
    AbbiLynnCox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 120 -/+ I really need to stay motivated! I need support. I have been trying to get my kids involved too. I want them to understand the importance of an active life..
  • corazombie
    corazombie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 lbs. Currently going through some hard times. Finding motivation gets pretty difficult.
  • holodeck30
    holodeck30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it, just stay positive and keep at it!
  • Kali_818
    Options
    My problem is I'm always on the road at times I can't find something healthy
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to just be healthy enough to be her for my kids when they get grow up, move out, and live life. I have already lost almost 100 pounds but still have quite a way to go. I have been plateaued for some time and its time to kick this plateaus *kitten*. Anyone who reads this feel free to add me.
  • WaCowboy
    WaCowboy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Kali_818
    Options
    B)
  • chiaravj
    chiaravj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also trying to lose 100+ would love to connect with people in the same position. Add me :smiley:
  • amendelson
    amendelson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started this week on my journey of 100+ pounds. Feel free to add me as well
  • rebecky8085
    rebecky8085 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me