Let's celebrate the middle of our journey! (Pics please)

Options

Replies

• jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    michellesz wrote: »
    Congrats to you! I am in maintenance but realized after your re-post to get others to share their progress pics as well that I would share in the hopes to motivate whomever I can. I have lost over 80 pounds from 235 to 152 but am currently maintaining around 165. I realized that the success is not only justified by a number on the scale and that the journey will always continue for me with new goals to set and meet and celebrate. I am currently working on gaining muscle, strengthening my core & focusing on being a healthy role model for my 7 year old daughter. Sorry if the images are hazy. tddcgh004tpl.jpg

Great job!
  • jbatinker
    Options
    I have been at this a really long time, so I guess you could say I'm really taking the 'slow and steady' route lol. I started at 240ish and I'm right around 175 and from a size 18W to 10/12. My ultimate goal is 155. I'm 5'8".t1b71sj2bfw0.jpg
    mo1xwoqi71k3.jpg

You look fantastic!
  • jbatinker
    Options
    rebeccavh wrote: »
    My progress. Start 178 middle 156 still want to lose about 20 more 8e9gh2g5dd8h.jpeg
    nkpu8s4rpc1p.jpeg

You look great - keep up the good work.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    What great progress everyone has made!! Thanks for sharing-very motivated now to keep going :)
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... the motivation all you guys give us is just undescribable!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    content://media/external/file/28371

My heaviest weight was 268lbs. I started MFP at 240lbs. I'm now at 213lbs. I've lost over 50lbs but I have more to go. I've pretty much been overweight since I was real young. I tried different diets but nothing stuck. Mainly because I was lazy (still am) and addicted to food. I still love food but I'm not obsessed with it like I use to be. I see it as only fuel for the body. :) As far as exercise, well, I'm still not a huge fan but it beats being overweight for the rest of my life. Congratulations to everyone else on your journey and keep up the good work. :)
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Dang it. It won't let post a picture. :(
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    p.s. congrats on your progress OP, you look fantastic!
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    joicedelle wrote: »
    Everyone looks great! Please keep going!
    As for me, I'm still in my in between, but not for long ;D My starting weight was 161 lbs, now I am 107 lbs- goal weight being 100 lbs (height reference, I am 5'1'' with a small frame). It's great to be able to wear size 0/2 pants, but I tried on this skirt and it's actually too big at a size 3 O.o

dofoynim7gq1.jpg

Amazing! Great work.
  • jbatinker
    Options
    pkidkii1lalb.jpg

Not the greatest quality photos, but this is 230lbs to 170lbs. 30 more to go. Can't say i'm not a little embarrased with the first pic, but its awesome to look back and see how far I've come. Hello waist!

You look fantastic - great motivator to me to keep going!
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Faye0499 wrote: »
    Oh goodness, I don't know the color. I wish that was my house...my mother has such great taste. :-)

Lol I was just about to compliment you on your home as well!!! Your mom's house is beautiful lol good job on your loss!!! You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!