Vascularity and body fat %

2»

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    I'm an odd person, but I find it unattractive. I remember in high school my friends would go nuts over a guy on our baseball team who was "super hot". He was quite vascular, especially in the arms and legs. Total turn off for me.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    capaul42 wrote: »
    I'm an odd person, but I find it unattractive. I remember in high school my friends would go nuts over a guy on our baseball team who was "super hot". He was quite vascular, especially in the arms and legs. Total turn off for me.

That's nice
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    capaul42 wrote: »

I don't find that odd at all. My veins have stayed sticking out more and I find it gross on myself.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    I have them showing all over the damned place. Forearms, biceps, shoulders, lower ab area, calves, etc. and I still can't see my damned abs, other than a well-defined iliac furrow (where the veins are showing). I need to spend more time on dat ab wheel and captain's chair.
  • arditarose
    I have them showing all over the damned place. Forearms, biceps, shoulders, lower ab area, calves, etc. and I still can't see my damned abs, other than a well-defined iliac furrow (where the veins are showing). I need to spend more time on dat ab wheel and captain's chair.

Rar. Whatever, abs are overrated.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    arditarose wrote: »

Agreed, you can only see visible abs when your shirt is off anyway. How much time does anyone really spend with their shirt off? Big biceps, wide shoulders/back those things are all readily visible all the time
  • arditarose
    arditarose wrote: »

Agreed, you can only see visible abs when your shirt is off anyway. How much time does anyone really spend with their shirt off? Big biceps, wide shoulders/back those things are all readily visible all the time

If abs were a LITTLE easier to get, of if I was closer to getting them...I might consider it. heh.