Options
1234568»

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    kimondo666 wrote: »
    i hava a lumia. Shame on you microsoft!

I really feel your pain. I had a HTC one M8. Loved the actual phone, but when I couldn't get *kitten* for apps on it and had to use XBOX music I could suffer no longer. Bought a s7 on ebay and I've never looked back. Never again will I buy a phone with an operating system that doesn't have the Amazon music app. I. Just. Can't.

Bad life decisions.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    There are 3 pokestops in the parking lot of our single A baseball team...Yes, I'm talking about you Wilmington Blue Rocks. Anyway, our team really sucks so they did a promo on Monday that for 2 hours before the game and an hour after they promised they would put lures on any poke stops every 30 minutes. Mondays are already bogo on tickers. They said attendance was way up and they will likely do this every Monday while the game remains popular. I love a positive impact on local business. lol.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    While the kids are playing pokemon I'll be playing pokemom...much more fun!
  • sshaiwan1
    sshaiwan1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    so true i walked last night for at least 45mins with my kids playing pokemon go. its helps take your mind of of the exercise. #teammystic
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    #teamvalor
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm walking the same as I was before, usually between 5 and 7 miles per day, but this game is really making it more enjoyable. I just took over the gym in my town, still holding it a few hours later! #teammystic