Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want DAILY

Just not 5tons of it
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

Any suggestions on this??

Depends. Are you likely to binge and go degen with a shopping bag of bad stuff or can you stick it through until you reach your goal? An occasional cheat meal or snack can help you stay focused.

Then again, cut down, not out.
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Some days I choose to eat more. It doesn't happen very often. May be once a month. I don't consider it cheating though. I eat what I want.
  • crazebeck
    crazebeck Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, as long as I account for it and stay within my daily calorie goals (they appear to be the same range as yours!) :)

I allow myself a TREAT day every weekend, sometimes the whole weekend is a treat pending parties, etc.

That said, I am still losing weight even with treating myself, I just dont go overboard (even on my treat days I try not to go too crazy, usually 500 - 1000 calories over max!)

I am looking at the adventure as a long term commitment personally, it is not a diet. If you start saying "I cant eat that anymore" then you may not stick to your regimine.

You can do it, dont deprive yourself of anything you want! Sometimes if I cheat and feel guilty for doing so, I just kill it in the gym a little longer to help me feel better.

Good luck!