Which is better? College football or NFL

Options

Replies

• bdeezy3396
    bdeezy3396 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Look at how many college superstars never even make it in the NFL. Then you also have your college "nobodies" that make it huge in the NFL, so with this reasoning the NFL is far better !!!!
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    NFL, but I went to Illinois and we stopped playing competitive football years ago so can't really get into college football other than as a passive fan without a team to really root for.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    (unless they are SEC or USC players, then they get all that)

It's good to be the king...

johnny-football-two-girls-bikinis-300x300.jpg

Lol fun fact, Johnny Manziel has a Texas Longhorn tattoo on his ribcage. We may have lost out on him (because we're stupid and wanted to recruit him as a defensive back), but he's got that on him foreverrrr!

funner fact...that was a fake tattoo that he used to troll twitter followers...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/03/13/johnny-manziel-texas-tattoo-fake-twitter-response/1984761/

It was fake?? I don't follow him on twitter (obviously) I saw like 4 different pics of it, like not all at the same time/same day, never followed up on it though...well in that case, at least he's not a total idiot, he's just a douche lol I will say, from people who know him and his family, that I've heard he's like a major *kitten*, let his newfound fame go to his head. Won't deny the kid is extremely talented though

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me AT ALL... most gaggies are douches (I work for some and our Governor is a great example)... I think they learn it in Freshman Orientation or something.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

LOL

Bring on the rivalry talk! I miss it.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    neither nascar!

left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn

The trick to enjoying Nascar is to take a drink every time someone makes a left turn.

Just like Carlin said -

Only reason anyone watches is for the accidents. I mean it isn't really a sport. Driving 500 miles in a circle does not impress me. Plus who cares who wins, it is the same 5 rednecks that win every week anyway.....
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    It used to be college. But now that money drives the sport, it really isn't much different from the NFL. At least the NFL doesn't pretend, the players are paid and the objective is to make more money for the program.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Lol fun fact, Johnny Manziel has a Texas Longhorn tattoo on his ribcage. We may have lost out on him (because we're stupid and wanted to recruit him as a defensive back), but he's got that on him foreverrrr!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/03/13/johnny-manziel-texas-tattoo-fake-twitter-response/1984761/

It was fake?? I don't follow him on twitter (obviously) I saw like 4 different pics of it, like not all at the same time/same day, never followed up on it though...well in that case, at least he's not a total idiot, he's just a douche lol I will say, from people who know him and his family, that I've heard he's like a major *kitten*, let his newfound fame go to his head. Won't deny the kid is extremely talented though

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me AT ALL... most gaggies are douches (I work for some and our Governor is a great example)... I think they learn it in Freshman Orientation or something.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

LOL

Bring on the rivalry talk! I miss it.

I need the practice... I'm in TCU country now... but boy do I loath A&M coming from Red Raider country... then learned to not like (in an affectionate way) the Longhorns going to their Rival school across the Red River... But I am Big 12 all the way.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

you seem like a real peach. your username reference KU? Just trying to place the butthurt.,

...Oh, Techtard. that explains a lot...
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    College...at least the fan base is more likely to be educated.

Clearly you've never been to Nebraska.
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    SEC baby!!!!

My new pick up line for games: Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey?...Why?] Because I need your name and number.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    College Football....Without A Doubt

SACK-ATTACK.gif

Best Rivalry In Any Sport

I am amazed you posted a Michigan hit after this absolute *kitten*-kicking that Clowney put on you.....

Greatest hit EVAR.

33xbmkz.gif

Why are you amazed? Im a fan of the game itself, not just college football which means Im a fan of Clowney. I loved Spurier when he was in Florida and that South Carolina team he put together is awesome and had just about the toughest schedule in the country. It would have been a huge upset if Michigan won the Capital One Bow. That hit was also AMAZING because hes a MAN playing among boys. It just so happens Im a Michigan fan for many, many reasons. Integrity and graduating players is one of them which I cant say the same for Ohio State, Miami, Oregon, USC and just about any SEC team except for Vanderbilt. TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    you seem like a real peach. your username reference KU? Just trying to place the butthurt.,

Exhibit A of the doucheness! Which is sad, because I generally like you. The arrogance and cockiness of most Gaggies is what turns me off to them... they are the reason I went out of state to go to college when my only choices were A&M or out of state.
  • VAFJCruiser
    Options
    NFL
  • MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    Options
    NFL duh! :flowerforyou:

^ Agree!!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

Exhibit A of the doucheness! Which is sad, because I generally like you. The arrogance and cockiness of most Gaggies is what turns me off to them... they are the reason I went out of state to go to college when my only choices were A&M or out of state.

LOL, you should know I'm just egging on. It's one of the reason college football and sports is so fun. It's such a fun venue for this kind of banter.

fwiw, YOU fired the first direct shot here...
  • MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    Options
    SEC baby!!!!

My new pick up line for games: Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey?...Why?] Because I need your name and number.

Bahahahahaha BEST PICK UP LINE EVER!!!! That's fantastic.
  • Mayor86
    Mayor86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    NFL 9ERNATION! from Atl
  • awise19
    awise19 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Almost all sports are better in college. :)
  • k8blujay2
    Options

LOL, you should know I'm just egging on. It's one of the reason college football and sports is so fun. It's such a fun venue for this kind of banter.

fwiw, YOU fired the first direct shot here...

Honestly, I'm just egging it on too... ;-) I did say I needed practice... In all seriousness though... it came down to who had a better program as both Universities cost the same to me...
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Almost all sports are better in college. :)

Yes! Agreed. And the SEC sucks in most of them except football. :))
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    The NFL.

The idea that college players play for the passion and love of the game is a myth. Look at rules violations and extras that they receive.

If you want to see passion watch division II.