Food

Options
2»

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Rice was gonna have tbsp bbq sauce 1 tbsp mayo

Why don't you just add it to your cake sandwich?

High five
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eat both!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Or, you could cream the rice, use that to spread on the bread, the proceed to make lasagna cake sandwich.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Eat lasagna.

No, eat the rice :wink:

Lasagna rice.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    kbmh611 wrote: »
    I wish the people monitoring these boards would not allow people to ask ridiculous questions where they are obviously trolling and wasting people's time.

I need to reread the rules. It would be nice if trolling was actually considered abuse and something you could get punished for. There are so many other people here that need actual help and support.

ETA: Oh, lookie. Trolling is a no no. :smile:

The trouble with trolling is that it's often impossible to distingush from genuine questions, because trolls mimic and take to the absurd the most absurd conundrums for "comic" effect, and "good" trolling isn't detected as such until a vast number of members have used a vast amount of effort trying to help and understand the OP.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    kbmh611 wrote: »
    I wish the people monitoring these boards would not allow people to ask ridiculous questions where they are obviously trolling and wasting people's time.

I need to reread the rules. It would be nice if trolling was actually considered abuse and something you could get punished for. There are so many other people here that need actual help and support.

ETA: Oh, lookie. Trolling is a no no. :smile:

The trouble with trolling is that it's often impossible to distingush from genuine questions, because trolls mimic and take to the absurd the most absurd conundrums for "comic" effect, and "good" trolling isn't detected as such until a vast number of members have used a vast amount of effort trying to help and understand the OP.

Very true, but the trolling in the cake thread was pretty obvious based on comments by the OP. It went beyond the whole, "not sure if..." thing. If it's supposed to be non-trolling "comic" effect, it's been even more poorly executed than the trolling.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    That would double the calories