Anyone need to lose 200 lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• Doin_it_4me920
    Doin_it_4me920 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @Doin_it_4me920 I looked at your progress picture. Great job!

thanks !!
  • jessicaelaine82
    jessicaelaine82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I should lose 210 to be considered healthy but I'd be happy with 165. Feel free to add me. I used to be 401 I am now 343
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    All of you feel free to add me. I need to lose 100 pounds. <3
  • Chris_cairns80
    Chris_cairns80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs. I would love to have people who are in the same boat to help motivate me and help me alone. Obviously I would love to do what I can to help motivate too. Please feel free to add me
  • jmontana77
    jmontana77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 170lbs in the past two years, and have recently leveled off. Trying to get to that last 60 lbs and thought to get serious and get back to tracking food and workouts to see if that will help. Also making short term goals, like getting under 35 BMI in a month, at 36.6 now.
  • LemonAdiaCan
    LemonAdiaCan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over 200lbs to lose, but my first goal is getting down to 200lbs, which is about 165lbs away. I would love to have some support too. Anyone can feel free to add me, I am so new I don't quite know how to connect with supportive people. No judgements or pressure, just support and friendship please. Can't wait to meet you all! <3
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I have to lose that much. Started yesterday by only eating 650 calories a day. Will start exercising when I get paid so I can get a gym membership

That deficit is too low. Unless you are under close medical supervision, please eat more. My Fitness Pal recommends a minimum of 1200 calories per person per day. Less is considered unsafe.
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Here is a group on MFP i'm in for people with a lot to lose it 's called Over 300 lb group here's the link check it out and join .
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/37128771#Comment_37128771
    Also you can add me if you want i like to give heaps of cheering for all my friends as i think it can be a lonely journey so we can all use a hand .
    155 days - 62.8 pound / 28.3 kilos ( we do metric) lost so far
  • anaees
    anaees Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started from 324 almost two weeks ago and have lost 3 pounds. I have about 150 to lose and I am looking for support and motivation! I spent a long time ignoring my weight and my body and I am trying to overhaul my lifestyle entirely. Excited to get to know more of you!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 120. Anyone feel free to add me!