Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options

Replies

• kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Just ran 4.5 miles and drank 4 glasses of water. Plus down 1 1/2 pounds since last Wednesday, Yippee!!

Good luck all!:)
  • Kimd1972
    Kimd1972 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Swam for 35min (unofficially, I know it was 35 for sure, but I really think it was 45min..) and have consumed 3glasses of water so far...I'm starting my 28oz bottle of water now to put me at 6 1/2 so far. Next up: situps, jump rope, dancing, and another walk this evening.

Keep it up all!!! We can do this!!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Did my run, walk, jog stairs at the track at my son's school (first time since school was out June 7th), it seemed a little easier today, must be getting into shape....just finished lunch.....then maybe will do some aerobics with the kids....then they talked me into a movie (oh no, movie popcorn :sad: I love movie popcorn....stay strong!!) Talk to you all later!
  • naturalShar
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
    already did 30 minute walk on treadmill and 60 minutes of tae bo.
    had some oatmeal at noon and since I've been up I've had 3 24 oz. cups of water.

The days' not over yet, I am planning on doing plenty more!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Walked for 155 min today, Got out the stroller, laced up my sneakers and did all of my errands and shopping on foot today. I drink about 6 Litres of water a day already so I can't drink much more than that. I am going to do more later and tonight is weigh in night!!
  • jmbuzanowski
    jmbuzanowski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need the extra motivation!

Good luck everyone :)
  • Mon11
    Mon11 Posts: 2
    Options
    im getting in on this one! :) Double day!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am calling it a SKINNY WED! I have logged everything in and upped my water intake. :drinker: I got some stretching, weight work and cruntches in. I also vacuumed and mopped (in a wheel chair - bum foot!) I am sure that burned alot of cals but don't exactly know how to log it! :laugh:

Heather, you can do it! You put in a great day! Good job on the water intake.

Timbotina, you can totally handle that movie! You are off to a great start today and you deserve to enjoy a movie with your kids. Just plan to succeed! :flowerforyou:

naturalshar: Good job on the workouts and eating well! You will be bikini ready in no time! :glasses:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Work is almost done! YAY! Then I'm off for the next 6 days! YAY!

Belly dancing check; 2 brisk walks check; at least 4-24oz H2O's down! :drinker: Next up: Zumba Class! YAY!

I'll check in with you after class! Sounds like we are all getting skinny today! :bigsmile:

Kelly
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have done really good stayed away from the sweets and junk food at the beach my friend Wilma has learns that I eat very healthly and has stop packing me a sweet for me. Haven't got my workout in but that will happen As soon as dad gets home or shortly after. Hope every one is haveing a good day.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Doing great on water and calories so far and have at least a 20 mile bike ride to do. I'll be back tonight to check in.

Great job so far, ladies (and our new gentleman)!!! :wink:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    13 1/2 glasses so far.
    C25k W5D1
    35min swimming
    15 situps
    15 crunches
    3min jump roping
    31min evening walk
    19min dancing
    burned a total of 1,007 calories today!!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Good night to one and all, hope we all reached our goals today with the challange....I am going to count this as a positive one....had a great day of exercise, water drinking and evening with the kids.....My husband and I are both off tomorrow so we are heading out with the kids for the day to an amusement park (Kennywood in PA) so I may not have time to talk much tomorrow but will get plenty of exercise in walking all day... (food may be the problem though) anyway night all!!:happy:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Whoa sorry about the wheel chair Fabs. Hope that foot heals up soon! Burned a pile of calories today and drank my water, and then sabatoged myself on the way home from work with a Hersheys Dark Choclate bar. I ate 400 calories. Somebody slap me!

I am just so tired tonight I can't see straight. Did the Chocolate help? No, but it tasted good. Started the day at 5:30 this AM and it is now 9;30 this PM and I am not quite done.

Do I get cheese with my whine.:grumble: Nite all Alice
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Skinny Wednesday accomplished!!! Stayed under on calories, drank tons of water, and did a 25 mile bike ride! :bigsmile:
    Going to do a little reading and go to bed :yawn: G'night.
  • Natalie7227
    Options
    I am so in. Stayed under calories today, worked out but not double time just yet because of the certain program I am following, they start out slow first. Ready to eat clean for the next few days and then allowed a treat meal 2x during the weekend. Woo Hoo, almost there.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I stayed under calories and I doubled up on water workouts didn't go well!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Wow the day is done! 21 - 8oz of H2O! :drinker: I got my belly dancing done, 2 short walks, Zumba class, rope jumping, situps, & a bike ride! Whew! :smokin:
    I'm tired. Retiring myself to the couch to watch Gran Torino finally!

Hope you all had a Great Skinny Wednesday! :drinker:

See you for Skinny Saturday! :flowerforyou:

Kelly
  • Kimd1972
    Kimd1972 Posts: 45
    Options
    Whew! I made it too!

Took BodyPump 60 mins
    Practiced BodyStep 60 mins**
    Logged everything!
    Doubled water!***

Awesome Day!