Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    hlnscughyd7v.png

uy7imyzzctx7.png

at work shhhh....oh yeah saw the ergo guy again and got to thank him for the changes to my work chair......

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,837 Member
    Options

Wow Sara~~

I LOVE your two postings. They are keepers. Thank you!

My sister and I are not doing the pool today (no lifeguards until late afternoon)--going someplace along ocean to walk a trail. 👍🏻

Everyone have a good day ~~

Lana

253 on my sister's wonky analog scale
    255 highest
    179 goal

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning! Half way done with the week.

Training ground to a halt - why didnt I ask that question? I dont have a note saying I should. If I am new how do I know when to ask a question and when to take my notes as "law"?? Large bottle of headache meds was a good purchase over the weekend.

Tomorrow is event where I live they provide dinner food. Will make sure to get steps in.

Not sure about lurking if training.

Wave to all who follow.
  • frenchfancy2014
    frenchfancy2014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi sorry been off the radar - manic time and now ill with awful heavy cold. Had a fever for two days so couldn’t bear to look at screens as too bright! Anyway still ill but feel I will recover now 🤣 Only good thing of being ill i’ve lost 3lbs just sweating with a fever in bed!

Afraid I’ve read all posts but fuzzy head so can’t retain all. I send my sympathies to Runa and Nik who both having very difficult times. Having family sick and losing loved ones is so painful. Also hugs to Sara on her training and getting into the new job. It’s so tough but you can do it!! Thank you for the uplifting quotes.

Lana I love your weighing on your sister’s wonky analogue scale 🤣🤣✔️

Hello to all and forgive my addled brain for not listing names. Waves and hugs xxx
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Found out I am the last person my trainer will train- gee hmmm wonder why.....nice lady and smart as all heck but some people cannot train.

When my lease ends (February?) I must find another apartment before my "next lease" ends. Spoke with assist manager about how that works, so at least got proactive and didnt wait to see if I get the "letter" - also means time to get dejunking.

Dawn got my package and look forward to using them. Why is it the "doughnut" scent smells the best??

Wishing all a good night.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,837 Member
    Options

Here's my Wednesday "peep".

I may miss tomorrow.....super busy day......

Hugs to all~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Did not want to get out of warm bed. Oh well, I will have time before dog walk.

Not sure how my day will go, still sort of training on new material, but will try and lurk.

Wave to all who follow. Get that water and steps in. That may have to become my new mantra yikes.
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Sara - I agree about a warm bed. Not possible with my dog :)
    Just peeping in - Waves to all!
    My sister went through a life changing relationship/moment in her life and recently began and is almost finished classes to become a life/health coach. She is looking for 5 people to be her guinea pigs - normally a $100.00 deal to go through her "program" If you are on facebook - her business is You First Health and Life Coaching. The picture has two white lines with YOU FIRST written across it. Her first post was on it yesterday and put the offer out for the service for the first 5 people! Just putting it out there.... I am going to go through it with one of her classmates - too close to her to work on my life :) Hopefully no one will mind me putting this out there.
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    lynn what does this training of your sisters include?
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Page 550 gang!! Yippee!!
    p5yvi4lgle5s.png
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Sara - she paid for an online course that is teaching her health and life coaching. I honestly do not remember what the course is called. They learn about nutrition, self care and lots more that I have heard about from her, but can't name it all. I did a practice initial "assessment" with her. She delves into what is important to me and why and then together we figured out what I would want from a health/life coach. For me of course it was about weight - which is typically about more than just weight. I can't really let her be my coach - too much family baggage- too personal. But she did a really good job. Lots of envisioning what happy means to me. Making goals to do things for me. Figuring out what it will take to love me. So her business name of You First... is what it is about.
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    HAPPY 550!!!!!!!!
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Lost my step mother this morning. She did have a good long life as she would have been 101 this December. She was a very sweet person and, if I am brutally honest, much nicer than our mother. My older siblings were closer to her than I was. They all lived closer to her and were able to see her more. Unfortunately, her kids are not exactly best friends with us. We are still waiting to hear when they decide to have funeral & memorial. Hopefully, they wont wait until the day of and spring it on us. Will just have to wait and see what happens.

• hickchic67
    Options
    Lynn, I messaged your sister on fb. am interested in the coaching session she is offering.
  • hickchic67
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Family pictures were last weekend. Had all the kids and grandkids home. It was a house full! Photographer sent me more proofs today. She was giddy that the photos of our dog came out so well. Callahan is a handsome fellow and he knows it. He has everyone wrapped around his little paws.
    kamg6v4okrif.jpg
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Awww Kathryn sorry to hear, she was lucky to have a good life. Still not easier for us left behind.
    I am glad you messaged her. I hope it goes well :smiley:
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    OMG LOVE your doggo!
  • frenchfancy2014
    frenchfancy2014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Dear Kathryn so sorry for your loss. It’s a shame how family’s don’t help each other. All have similar issues I’m sure - I do. Just know in your heart you appreciated her kind qualities in life, so no matter what happens about the funeral your heart is good with cherishing her memory. Love your beautiful doggie too. Aw Little paws🐾🐾

Lynn sounds like you had a great help from your sister in what she could coach for you. I’m a great fan of these things. I’ve been having CBT driven by health issues but a lot is so much coaching and listening. Think it all helps to work out who you are and what you want. Good luck to your sis. ❤️❤️

Hugs and waves to all. It seems season of loss at present which is so sad. 🤗
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Lynn, I went to fb and left a message on the wrong page for your sister the first time, but if I got lucky, I did it right the second time. Not a great person with technology. I mentioned you if that helps her figure if she has the right person......

Some days I need to find a big enough rock to crawl under, this may be one of those days.

Kathryn if your step family is too petty to not include you in the funeral, do something in her name / memory. Much better karma and a definite win/win.
  • Rocky_Runa
    Rocky_Runa Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Been an insane week! Monday was most intense. After two days of a bedside vigil, my friend (all of 41 yrs old) died a day and a half after being removed from life support, I went and saw my father whom I hadn’t seen in so long I could not even remember, I went to find my mother’s gravesite to honor her on what would have been her 62nd birthday, then I went to the visitation of my friend’s father who died just before I left town.

I was able to eek out a few more days and get some other things done. But I can not wait to go home and get back to my mundane doldrum life.

I’m so ready for 2019 to be over!

I saw that we had another loss of someone dear in the group. I’m sorry I can’t remember who right now, but please know I am very sorry for your loss and the family strife. It’s awful to have!

I think I got added as a contact for my dad. It was supposed to be done in March, but I wasn’t surprised to find out it had never been done. It was hard to see my dad struggle to do the most basic things he used to do with ease. And the memory issues due to dimentia were hard for him. But he sure knew who I was and told anyone and everyone he could.

Wave to all others who follow! Have a great weekend!

Runa