Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    Options
    Missy before I saw the header I thought to myself, "do you sleep on the floor?"
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Missy before I saw the header I thought to myself, "do you sleep on the floor?"

Haha 😂 I know right the husky thinks he’s kind of the bed but nope. He moved. Guess he was just warming up my spot lol
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,840 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    9hlxq3n6wjdo.jpeg
    *** November 10 ***

Good morning all 🌼

Missy - look at them! So cute 💖 Your husky is a thoughtful bed warmer indeed!

Sara - good for you for taking the day off. Why not. Good for you! 🌺

I will confess that when I arrived in my apartment in NYC, the first thing I did was order up some Chinese food. I had been looking forward to it for months.

I hope that everybody has a very good day today. 🧡

Lana

263.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning

Last day here --Monster calls

set up an acct to get groceries delivered at home (means I can also sleep in now) - soft foods to take to work etc

Lana there are some cities where Chinese food cannot be beat and NYC is one of them, enjoy.

Task for day done, now relax again.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there
  • gemwolf110
    Options

If I didn’t have Zumba tonight tonight I’d be ordering Chinese food myself. Job interview went well this morning but rest of work day was just crazy. I wanted to give my notice but can’t until I have job lined up.

• gemwolf110
    Options
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Oh my goodness - everything looks different here on the site!

Missy - thank you for the Veteran's Day flag!

Sara - I hope that you have a good day at work~

Waves to anyone else who pops by later on.

Lana

267.2 - yes, you read that right. I am hoping that most of that is bloating/water from the salt I've been eating here. My rings are tight.

• gemwolf110
    edited November 2021
    Options

You’re welcome! Was a busy day, dog grooming, tagged my Christmas tree and cleaned up about 50% of the raked leaves. Went to Zumba last night so definitely got my exercise in lol.

oh here’s me and my tree lol

And my cute pups

• LanaCabana537
    Options

Missy - Wow, you have a tall tree this year, and it's nice and full!

Look at that cute little face, dreaming sweet dreams ~~

• LanaCabana537
    Options

November 12th

Good morning All and TGIF 💖

My goal for today is to eat foods that do not have a lot of salt. I wanted to go for a walk on the bridle path in Central Park, but Mother Nature has handed me a rainy day, so I'll be sticking to the harder but cleaner sidewalks. I only have one pair of shoes with me.

Lana

265.2 ↓ today

• LanaCabana537
    Options

Hey Y'all~~

It might be Sara's birthday today.

The Cabana Boys are jumping into the Gulfstream heading out to California to make sure that somebody is protected from all monsters and pampered in every way!

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Happy Birthday Sara!
    etxbve2os89r.jpeg
  • LanaCabana537
    edited November 2021
    Options
    4ic2bfohjfma.jpeg
    *** November 13 ***

Good morning everybody ☀️

Missy and Sara - I'm traveling today, and I should be home by mid-afternoon.

As a 4-star Serial Starter, I am planning on launching myself back onto the weight loss road. I haven't yet formulated a plan, but this afternoon the first thing I will do once home is buy a bunch of veggies and some lean protein, and the second thing I will do is see about doing some daily yard work, which is physical activity that I can pause every few minutes if need be. It IS leaf season 🍁

I think that the 13th of the month is always a good-luck day, unless it falls on a Friday.

How is everyone else doing today?

Lana

264.8 slowly inching back down to my 263.0 whew
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Lana!

Charlotte was a lovely city. We stayed in Ayersley because our office is across the road on Whitehall.

The only fun we squeezed in was a brief trip to the outlet mall. Very enjoyable for a business trip!

Went to the office yesterday to catch a few things up. Also booked the flight for my next trip -- flying to Charlottesville, Virginia for a seminar we are conducting in Palmyra. We leave December 12 and return December 16.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Do the best you can in your situation.

Tracy in Tennessee
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    a3rf2h1tvzqf.png
    *** November 14 ***

Good morning ☀️

Sara - check in please! Are you OK? It's odd for you to not post here for three days. I'm worried, especially in these covid times.

Tracy - glad your Charlotte trip went well! I've never been there except to change planes; it's an American hub. And Bam, you have another trip already on the books!

Lynn - I miss seeing you here and worry about you too. It's been too long 😔

Well, I didn't go to the grocery store yesterday, and I was so tired I ate a frozen pizza. I have to muster some self-control and not buy this stuff. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lana

265.2 today
    271.2 highest
    185.0 goal
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    lqww5pm3aboo.jpeg
    *** November 15 ***

Just getting us started - BBL

Lana

264.2 today
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    Options
    Hello all & happy Monday! This is my first post on this thread. I've been using MFP off and on & am a serial starter for sure! Looks like this is a good group to do that. I'm looking forward to supporting you all as well :)

A little of my MFP history: MFP SW (Dec 2019)-200 lb, MFP LW (Feb 2020)-142 lb..... my current weight is back up to 160 lb. I was at about 147 lbs this summer & I have gained back due to stress. Needless to say, I need to get a grip. I do really well with MFP as long as I stay focused and check-in!!

Todays goals: -Stick to the meal plan! -NO snacking on my kids snacks/dinners tonight.
    CW- 160 lb
    November loss: 0.0 lb

Have a great day everyone!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hello all & happy Monday! This is my first post on this thread. I've been using MFP off and on & am a serial starter for sure! Looks like this is a good group to do that. I'm looking forward to supporting you all as well :)

A little of my MFP history: MFP SW (Dec 2019)-200 lb, MFP LW (Feb 2020)-142 lb..... my current weight is back up to 160 lb. I was at about 147 lbs this summer & I have gained back due to stress. Needless to say, I need to get a grip. I do really well with MFP as long as I stay focused and check-in!!

Todays goals: -Stick to the meal plan! -NO snacking on my kids snacks/dinners tonight.
    CW- 160 lb
    November loss: 0.0 lb

Have a great day everyone!

Hi 👋🏻 Welcome to the group! That’s me too on and off MFP but I need to stick with it. Good goals! Meal planning is very helpful.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Hello

Message #1 got sucked into no where land so a shortened version.

Lana - I am so sorry - dr visit became ER visit became 5 days in hospital - appendix blew up.

I am having interest in food again, and have not required pain meds so very lucky.

Cell phone battery died and did not have ability to recharge, so word getting out took a couple days. Father got a phone call "your daughter is in the hospital" beep. We were both glad to check in with each other.

Leave of absence I will find out about tomorrow. Monster may be getting a new boss she will not like and at this point I dont care.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hello

Message #1 got sucked into no where land so a shortened version.

Lana - I am so sorry - dr visit became ER visit became 5 days in hospital - appendix blew up.

I am having interest in food again, and have not required pain meds so very lucky.

Cell phone battery died and did not have ability to recharge, so word getting out took a couple days. Father got a phone call "your daughter is in the hospital" beep. We were both glad to check in with each other.

Leave of absence I will find out about tomorrow. Monster may be getting a new boss she will not like and at this point I dont care.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.

Oh no! I hope you recover and feel better soon! That’s scary!