Denise Austin A Little Long In The Tooth

Options
Denise Austin is getting a little long in the tooth. She still looks good but at least she looks her age now. :)

i97ru7yt09ip.jpg

Denise Austin has aged well. She seems not to have augmentation, botox, plastic surgery, etc. (That is, I’m not saying Denise hasn’t but if she has it’s less discernible.) She does enjoy photo retouching though. ;) Wonder what that Dorian Gray-esque painting in her attic looks like now? ;)

03ki5yllabns.jpg

Replies

• grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Okay? Don't neglect to post your own set of photos, OP, so strangers can publicly critique how well you have/haven't aged. After all, fair is fair. :winky face:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    <this gonna be good dot gif>
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I don't know, maybe that one tooth is a bit longer than the rest but not sure.

<scratching head>
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I, personally, never enjoyed her workouts (oh boy how I did try to) but she continues to be amazing (in my eyes). :)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    No, OP. You have to lick the salt off the nuts first.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    She looks damned good to me. I'd be interested in seeing your photos though, you know, because give and take. You're a fair poster, right? I stand ready to give my honest criticism.
  • DAFan2
    DAFan2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Some celebrity women promote a false picture of themselves, or get photo shopped to create false positives in print and online media, regarding their age related looks.

BTW, Denise Austin was named worst dressed at the ESPYs by E! Online.

Best and Worst Dressed at the 2016 ESPY Awards: Ciara, Nikki Bella and More Stars Who Turned Heads | E! News
    eonline.com/news/779803/best-and-worst-dressed-at-the-2016-espy-awards-ciara-nikki-bella-and-more-stars-who-turned-heads

p5crus2y6ejz.jpg
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    What was your goal with this thread, OP?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    I have the same question as @jemhh. I can't even figure out if you're saying she looks good or she doesn't. Or do you just not like her? Strange.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    We need a confused button.

Cheers, h.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

I think he's trying to say that she's not curvy.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I have the same question as @jemhh. I can't even figure out if you're saying she looks good or she doesn't. Or do you just not like her? Strange.

Exactly. The screenname DAFan2 makes it seem like he's a fan but then posts not so much. (Also, I would like some input from DAFan1, if such a person exists.)
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »

I think he's trying to say that she's not curvy.

The long tooth is too pointy I guess.