Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Silversonnet ??

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Bump!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    projectsix wrote: »
    She's very much alive and lurking. She sent a terribly pathetic PM to me today crying about me posting a pic in the thread. Strangely enough she shouldn't have been able to even pm me cause she was still blocked from a year or so ago.

Stupid MFP and their stupid bugs. :#

Oh you're still around?
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Well well , the saga continues.
    Just heard from a source , that she is planning an expedition in search of the holy grail.
  • LiftingRiot
    I heard she fights crime at night wearing a costume and cape. Women want to be her and men want to be with her
  • geniyas
    geniyas Posts: 174 Member
    How can she have accepted @fatal_attraction_girl's friend request if she passed away? :/
  • geniyas
    Probly a bunch of her friends just giving her a hard time

Well that doesn't sound right at all. From what I remember, she didn't have any friends but I heard she will accept any friend request sent her way.

Lmao what is going on here... She did just accept my friend request but most of you are on her list.

• geniyas
    geniyas wrote: »
    How can she have accepted @fatal_attraction_girl's friend request if she passed away? :/

She's sweet and funny and very much alive.

Oh okay... Then this whole thread is strange and confusing :#
  • LiftingRiot
    I heard she came back to life by a magic gem stone. She sucks the life out of beautiful women to maintain her own youth and beauty.
  • geniyas
    edited July 2016
    @Maximus wrote: »
    geniyas wrote: »

She's sweet and funny and very much alive.

Then explain the obituary in her local newpaper

Ah. So you're either her grandfather or a super stalker