ONE YEAR 254lbs to 189lbs--MY STORY

Options

Replies

• dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I cant see your pictures anymore for some reason but great loss! Amazing job!. You have been through a lot and you made it through. You are truly a great example of being a strong person. I am really sorry to hear about what you went through and I am so glad you found the right person and are happy. Thank you for the inspiration and keep up the great work! :)
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, this story is amazing!!! Good for you and your before and after pictures look amazing!!!
  • daxnine
    daxnine Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you did what so many are never able to do.. people have no idea how difficult leaving an abusive situation can be. what a powerful and beautiful example to set for your children. congratulations on taking back your life and doing something worthwhile with it. and by the way, you look great.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Your story is very moving, and I'm so glad you made out of that situation!

You look absolutely amazing, and happy. Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Omg! Nobody should EVER treat you that way EVER! I am so glad that you had the courage to leave! You look fabulous, congratulations on all your hard work!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing. <3
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! you look fanatastic, your story is what has made you a better person! Keep doing you and I'm so glad you toke care of your bueiness and kick him out of your life and found your mate.
  • sdurrahMpls
    sdurrahMpls Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This almost made me cry. You are a strong, beautiful, and resilient woman. Your life story speaks volumes to your character. Congrats and good luck on your continued success.
  • Summer2k14
    Summer2k14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This story made me think of the abuse I saw as when I was a kid with my parents...I am so happy for you and you look wonderful :\ ..:)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank You all. I will admit that when writing it, I myself began to cry. The memories unfortunately are burned into my brain. However I use those bad memories to fuel my determination to make it to my goal.
  • AliciaNineteen72
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational!!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • CindaWhite
    CindaWhite Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm getting tears in my eyes just thinking of all the horrific things you have been through, yet you still managed to get where you are today.
    You are an incredible woman, truly someone who motivates and uplifts people.
    I'm floored. You have an inner strength that just stuns me. What a completely amazing person you are to have saved not only your daughters lives, but also your own.
    If I could give you a hug right now, I sure would. You are one hell of a woman!!!
    Keep it up, I believe in you!!

THIS! I am so inspired and you deserve happiness. I am so glad for you. Congratulations.
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result luv. Read your story on facebook. Well done for being strong. You're an inspiration :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    great job girl! Keep up the good work!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a survivor !! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    You have done WONDERFULLY for yourself!!! GREAT Job Chica!!! You are AWESOME!!!!
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    not only are you surviving but you are also thriving ...

much happiness to you and your new beautiful family..
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    AMAZING story that brought a tear to my eye....CONGRATS for leaving that awful man and finding your happy ever after!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Amazing my friend!! Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!