Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Means alot.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing story!! You should be proud of yourself!! You look great!
  • SKAVY7178
    SKAVY7178 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    YOU look aaaamaazing !!! Forget the past, you have beautiful children and a caring husband...! God Bless you and your family !! Loads of hugs !!!!
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing, beautiful and inspirational person Chris! Love ya girl!
    245112 Posts: 13
    Options
    :'( SO very SAD, but with a happy ending :) . Congrats to you on your new life, marriage, child born, and your wonderful ``FULL`` life now, and a adorable looking family now' you can see genuine happiness........ o:) .............take care Cath of Canada........................
    Options
    :'( SO very SAD, but with a happy ending :) . Congrats to you on your new life, marriage, child born, and your wonderful ``FULL`` life now, and a adorable looking family now' you can see genuine happiness........ o:) .............take care Cath of Canada........................
    Options
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a lady. Everything that is good - determined, loyal, protective, a finisher.

Thank you for sharing your story.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad that it was your beautiful child that inspired your change not a monster. Congratulations! Keep working hard you've got it in you to accomplish what you want.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!