Replies

• sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious, i needed a good "cake " I mean laugh :smiley:
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to try a cake sandwich now. But it hasn't rained yet so I'll have to leave it till later.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Well done for resurrecting both threads Josh :tongue:
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This made my afternoon thanks!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    I confess I have felt sick after eating cake before - but it has been huge piece of cake, cream, icing.

Have no idea of nutritional information but I expect nutritional value was pretty low.

Never mind, tasted delicious and lived to tell the story.

Moral of the story - don't be greedy and have huge piece like I did. Have small piece and you will be fine ( assuming no allergies etc)

Ya, I will feel sick after a medium piece of regular frosted birthday cake and ice cream. I can't handle all that sugar. Can't drink apple juice either. I can, however, eat apple cake with no ill effects.
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I feel stupid reading (or trying to read) this thread...Lol...it's like the smartness is being sucked out of my brain. :lol:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    jolive7 wrote: »

57409130.jpg

It's like you hate everyone in these forums...
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

57409130.jpg

It's always nice to see a pinch of cake on the side of a muffin-pie sandwich thread sail back around.
  • jolive7
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

57409130.jpg

Lol for this making me laugh I hate everyone?! Ok then
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I confess I have felt sick after eating cake before - but it has been huge piece of cake, cream, icing.

Have no idea of nutritional information but I expect nutritional value was pretty low.

Moral of the story - don't be greedy and have huge piece like I did. Have small piece and you will be fine ( assuming no allergies etc)

Ya, I will feel sick after a medium piece of regular frosted birthday cake and ice cream. I can't handle all that sugar. Can't drink apple juice either. I can, however, eat apple cake with no ill effects.

Are the apples dried or boiled?

Annnnnnd this is why they made the "It's like you hate everyone in these forums..." comment. LOL. You awoke the Troll. What I don't understand is why they continue to let them troll repeatedly with multiple threads even though Trolling is not allowed in the forums. Apparently, mindless, non-hurtful trolling is fine? I still don't understand why they are given the exception. Oh well.
  • jolive7
    Options

Annnnnnd this is why they made the "It's like you hate everyone in these forums..." comment. LOL. You awoke the Troll. What I don't understand is why they continue to let them troll repeatedly with multiple threads even though Trolling is not allowed in the forums. Apparently, mindless, non-hurtful trolling is fine? I still don't understand why they are given the exception. Oh well.

Haha yeah I thought it was a pretty weird comment, explains!! I don't know why it is fun tho :neutral:
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options

Were they Granny Smiths or Jonathan's?

I like this game,hahaha. :)