2 years, 130lbs, and a very long post with a pile of pics at the end. :^)

Replies

• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 891 Member
    Thanks for the inspiration
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Very motivating! What a transformation! I love hiking too! So great! Thanks for sharing!
  • carannbau
    carannbau Posts: 1 Member
    Very inspiring post! Thank you for all you wrote. You look amazing and look healthy!!!!!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    You look incredible..thanks for all the info and over sharing ..which is super great because most success stories don't give all the good details. I appreciate it….
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,807 Member
    What an incredible journey you've taken. You look so healthy and happy, and that's what it's all about :)
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    Kudos to you!
    Love the weight loss graph - definitely not linear. :smile:
    The pictures from the hikes are wonderful.
    Blessings to you and thank you for sharing!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    This is so inspirational! You look great!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    I cannot begin to tell you how much I needed to read this today! I am trying to face head on the fact that I have 100 pounds to lose! That number alone is daunting and makes it hard for me to 100% commit. It just seems so impossible. But then something happened last night, my husband and I went to the store and bought a small cake for dessert. We got it home and suddenly it just didn't sound very good. I took a small fork-full and realized it just wasn't worth it. I am counting that as a victory. Prior to joining MFP I would have scarfed the whole cake without a second thought. But the fact that I went to bed, not hungry and super satisfied without the cake, is just a miracle! Thank you for being so real in your post!

Thank you, and you are welcome! Good job with the cake! I'm still not ready to have a cake in the house. That would just be too hard, and I know I would probably get into it after a day long struggle staying away.
  • CoachJen71
    Arieskathy wrote: »
    Loved your post great results well done xx

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Your transformation is inspiring and beautiful!!!

Thank you so much!
  • CoachJen71
    Gosh, you look fabulous & this is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    I loved reading your story. I couldn't see the pictures...so need to get on a different computer so I can. I identify with a lot of what you are talking about, and have had ups and downs in my journey. But, I truly appreciate you sharing your experiences, they give me hope that I will some day be what I have never been, close to maintenance! Thank you!

I'm sorry you couldn't see the pics, and am glad my story still made sense without them. :)
  • CoachJen71
    What an amazing post, thank you so much for sharing... My husband and I just lost 100 lbs combined and are really enjoying our new energy levels too...

Thank you, and congratulations on your own hard work! It really is easier and more fun as a team. :)
  • CoachJen71
    What a great story! Thanks for sharing and congrats on such a huge accomplishment!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Wow! You're amazing!! Excellent work!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    WOW! You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing! You look amazing!!

Thank you!
  • bhanvi
    bhanvi Posts: 133 Member
    This entire post is so cute ❤
  • CoachJen71
    Thanks! :)
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Congrats! You are a real life inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!