ISO: Ladies in their 20s-30s with 100lbs to lose! Let's be friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• thetribecollective9
    thetribecollective9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! 34 with about 120 I'd like gone. My name is Emma and I could use lots of help and support! Add me as a friend please!
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone few free to add me. I am 30 y/o with 100 pounds to lose. I have lost 50 then gained about 10 back now down 40 lbs still fighting Til that goal weight. I would love some buddies to help me along my journey. Please add me
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi add me - starting tomorrow
  • fattofit121993
    fattofit121993 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends who have the same goals!
  • Jen5366mfp
    Jen5366mfp Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im 31yrs old, have 30lbs to loose really need some motivation. Add me as a friend to keep us all accountable x x
  • Glitterinmyveins33
    Glitterinmyveins33 Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm 35 years old 229.4lbs and I'm only 4'7. I would like to lose 100 lbs. Doc told me I am pre diabetic and it scared me along with the possibility of needing another back surgery. Been back on mfp since 07/01 of this year and so far I'm down 12.4 lbs. It would be great to have some friends with the same goals.
  • LittlestHedgehog
    LittlestHedgehog Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. Just putting it out there :)

I'm 26 and have about 60lbs to lose!
  • AlexisSpiros
    AlexisSpiros Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    29 and at 276.6 lbs. I'm the same as OP, started out on this site and made great progress, but then life happened, I stopped using the site and weight gain happened (though I "only" gained half of what I'd lost back). I need to lose around 120 lbs, so everyone feel free to add me!
  • leahn0102
    leahn0102 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 31 with 110lbs to lose. Down 5lbs in the first week and this is my first time using MFP. Need motivation and accountability. Soda are my weakness. Feel free to add me
  • camopink_diva
    camopink_diva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is a little more than 100. I'm not as concerned for weight as I am leaning out. I joined MFP to find some encouraging friends and start my journey to a new me! Add me .
  • taraberg08
    taraberg08 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm 25 years old and working on losing 100 pounds. I would love some fit friends to keep me motivated!
  • Mcat88
    Mcat88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and back on MFP after about a year and starting over. I have been back for about a month and started with 95 lbs to loose and down 8lbs. I am looking for friends to help me with this journey. Please add me