How much have you lost???

Options
I have been on this site since the end of January I think and lost 17 lbs. I just wanted to see who the biggest losser is. I need to lose about 50 more by November! Is it possible????

Replies

• heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site since the end of January I think and lost 17 lbs. I just wanted to see who the biggest losser is. I need to lose about 50 more by November! Is it possible????
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I started my new plan on September 6, 2007 at 270 lbs. I am down to 195(that is as of last Thursday. I am not weighing today due to TOM). Sooooooo.....

75 lbs down so far baby!!
  • heatther
    Options
    I started my new plan on September 6, 2007 at 270 lbs. I am down to 195(that is as of last Thursday. I am not weighing today due to TOM). Sooooooo.....

That is so awesome! Way to go... so it can be done!! Congrats to you!:flowerforyou:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    I started early January and have lost 15 pounds
  • Omni2463
    Omni2463 Posts: 36
    Options
    I started march 1st, at 160lbs.
    I'm now at 141lbs.
    A 19lb loss. My goal is 130lbs so 11 to go!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

That is so awesome! Way to go... so it can be done!! Congrats to you!:flowerforyou:

It absolutely can be done. Just take it a week at a time. You will be surprised how fast the time goes and before you know it the weight will be off! :) And the best part?? You don't have to starve and suffer to get there! Bonus!! ;)
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I started January 1st and I'm down 15 lbs.:bigsmile:
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Options
    I wish you much luck~! Now, this is totally off the weight loss subject, but I wanted to let you know that I LOVE YOUR HAIR (you are a very pretty woman!) Is your hair thick or thin~I just may have to get the same style! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm definitely not the biggest loser but I started early January 2208 and as of this morning I've lost 17 pounds. YAAAY!!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I started March 13 and I lost 10lbs so far. Good job everyone. :drinker:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Started beginning of Feb and I have lost 19 lbs. Hope to lose another 25 by August.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I started in January and with a few falls off the wagon I've lost 19 pounds. 11 more to go to meet my first real goal :happy:

:heart: Kels
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Started Jan 6

Down 27.5 pounds!!!
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    first of all congrats to all of you! so you have all lost your weight just by following the calories that this site gave you? did you do anything else? how much do you excercise? sorry for all the questions but i'm just curious. i just joined on 4/3/08. so obviously i'm not seeing drastic progress, but i feel like i'm getting nowhere and i really want to lose by summer (swimsuit:cry: ) even if it is 5 lbs.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I actually started out doing ediets, which gave me a caloric intake of around 1600-1700 calories. It gives you a meal plan etc. I wasn't always following that so much but was using the meal plan as a guideline for how many calories per meal, etc. Eventually I realized that I wasn't using ediets the way it was meant to be used and was only using the nutrition tracker and realized I could do that for free!!! So, I found this site and have been using it for awhile and having the same results as on ediets. I still use some ediets recipes..but all in all it has been counting calories, exercise, etc that has helped me shed 75 lbs so far. I measure EVERYTHING. Even down to a tsp of mustard. It just keeps me honest.

Now I eat around 1500 calories, a little more if I exercise well.
  • missicarignan
    Options
    I started in October and have lost 57lbs so far (in six months). I still want to lose more, but not sure how much more!
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I started October 27th at 231lbs and have lost 63lbs so far
    21lbs to go!!

I started my diet the day i started mfp soit has all been this site, just counting calories and exercise.......who'd have thought it?? :laugh:
  • heatther
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone for your responses! that is so awesome! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • heatther
    Options
    I wish you much luck~! Now, this is totally off the weight loss subject, but I wanted to let you know that I LOVE YOUR HAIR (you are a very pretty woman!) Is your hair thick or thin~I just may have to get the same style! :flowerforyou:

Thank you.

I have to admit that I am/was a hairstylist so my hair is always changing! What picture did you like, I can tell you what the cut is so you can have someone do it for you!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I started January 11th...weighing in at 290 lbs, YIKES!!!! But I am proud to say that by following the nutrition guidelines from this site and getting in 5 x 45minutes of exercise per week, I have lost 61 lbs! As of today I weigh 229 lbs!!!