How much have you lost???

Options

Replies

• Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    first of all congrats to all of you! so you have all lost your weight just by following the calories that this site gave you? did you do anything else? how much do you excercise? sorry for all the questions but i'm just curious. i just joined on 4/3/08. so obviously i'm not seeing drastic progress, but i feel like i'm getting nowhere and i really want to lose by summer (swimsuit:cry: ) even if it is 5 lbs.

I follow the calories this site gives me. I don't drink soda anymore (maybe one every once in a long while). I try to stay away from the middle of the grocery store and all that processed food. Cut wayyyy back on eating out. I drink water all day long. I go for a walk, bike ride, or rollerblade every morning just so I can get outside and enjoy it. I rotate yoga and weight lifting every day. Try to jog or do some other kind of cardio at night. One day to rest. It's working for me :smile: Good luck to you!

:heart: Kels
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    I started the second week of January and am down 27 lbs!!! :bigsmile:
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    started january 10th and I'm down 17 pounds...:drinker: :noway:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Ive started on my own on jan 1st (yeah, new year resolution !! )
    started mfp on jan 25th

so far lost 25lbs. yayaya !!
    from 220 to 195

i wanted to be down to 185 by may 9th (i go home, after 6 months away) but 10 lbs in 1 month is a little much, so as much as i can really, 7-8 more pounds. under 190 for sure.
    i've given myself 1 year to loose all of 75lbs , but at this rate i might be done before that, but no pressure.

All of you guys are doing amazing, its really nice to know that there is people out there going through the same things as i am, the ups and the downs alike. I really wish all of you well !!!

may
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I recommitted myself to being healthy on April 1st. Sooo...I haven't been doing this long, but as of Apr. 7th I was down 5 lbs! Yeah, I know it could be water weight---I'm still totally excited! :happy:

5 down, 65 to go! Here's to wearing shorts this summer, yeah!
  • lmwayne
    lmwayne Posts: 11
    Options
    I started my plan the last of December 07 at 304 and now I am at 279. And working at it every day.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Just so no one gets discouraged out there. I've been here since September and have lost, drum roll please, 14 lbs.

It's ok not to lose quickly.
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    I started March 14th and have lost 4 lbs and have 5 lbs more to go. (Started at 117 and trying to get to 108)

Apparently this is going to be the hardest to lose :sad:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I started on my own Dec 28th - found MFP about Feb 8th or so. I have lost 15 lbs since Dec 28th, as of last Friday. :happy: Wanted to have lost 30 lbs by end of April - but adjusted that goal to last day of school - June 6th. :drinker:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i started on my own in January and lost 25 pounds then started here in march and have lost 7 more pounds so a grand total of 32 since january :bigsmile:

j~
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    I started Jan. 18, 2008 and I have lost 14 pounds so far. With this site it seems so easy.:smile:
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    jealous of everyone! I've lost ZERO pounds after trying to diet/exercise for a month!

Hoping this site will help me as much as it has everyone else!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have lost 78 pounds since October of 2007
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    jealous of everyone! I've lost ZERO pounds after trying to diet/exercise for a month!

Hoping this site will help me as much as it has everyone else!

you're not alone...4 months in.... lost 10 lbs, gained 11 lbs???? LMAO

well...here we go again

Congrats to everyone....wow.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Way to go everybody.:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Since I started in Jan (didn't join MFP until Feb) I have lost 12.5 pounds
  • MsLadybug
    MsLadybug Posts: 55
    Options
    I started three weeks ago and I have lost 12 lbs. Yay me.

I have lots and lots to go. My short-term goal is to drop another 19 by the time my mother visits in June.

Thank the universe for bellydancing and daily walks. This site is also really awesome for keeping my food organized.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I joined in january and have lost 13 pounds. I think it comes off slow but I also think slow is better. Good luck everyone!
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You guys are doing great....I started March 11 and I'm down 9 lbs :bigsmile:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have lost 78 pounds since October of 2007

Wow! Do you feel different? I am hoping to lose 70 total...I wonder what I will look like!