Some advice please

Options
2»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    ziggy2006 wrote: »
    You mention some issues (severe anorexia history and heart arrhythmias) and behaviors (loss of appetite, significant weight loss due to stress caused by the end of a relationship, possibly lots of exercise, and possible food restriction) that make me think you might be best served by seeking assistance from a medical professional. A doctor can make a thorough assessment of your situation and offer you individualized recommendations.

It just feels like there is the potential for there to be more going on here than can be adequately addressed on a message board.

This hits the nail on the head.

@jennap31, no offense but it sounds like you have not recovered from your eating disorder. Good luck to you.
  • jennap31
    jennap31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I tried slimmingworld for 3 months and I followed it religiously.and lost only 3lb... I don't eat junk like my partner does like cake biscuits icecream every night... I don't understand why I can't lose any weight...... All I want is too lose this weight.... All I do is watch what I eat and measure n weigh.... I put all the effort in and get nothing back.
    Thanks for your advice guys! Think it's time give up!