Experiencing hunger pains

Options
hello all!

I have a sudden dilemma.

I only have 30 something calories left over for the day, but i'm experiencing hunger pains at the moment.

I would like to stick to where I am and my goals.

What should I do?

Replies

• pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Have you cut your calories dramatically? Are you exercising but not eating enough to fuel your body?
    If so, the answer right now is simple - eat something.

If you aren't going to extremes, then I'd still eat something, but would also use this opportunity to look at what foods you are eating and see if you can identify foods that fill you up without putting you way over your (reasonable) calorie goal.

I'm definitely a fan of moderation - extremism in any area doesn't work for me. When it comes to losing weight, for me that means setting myself up with a moderate calorie deficit so I can still eat a good amount of food to keep me healthy and feeling good.

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,899 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    hello all!

I have a sudden dilemma.

I only have 30 something calories left over for the day, but i'm experiencing hunger pains at the moment.

I would like to stick to where I am and my goals.

What should I do?

I presume it is the end of the day for you?

You'll live. Hunger pains won't kill you.

Have a cup of lemon-ginger tea ... without sugar or milk, of course ... and then go to bed.

If it isn't the end of the day for you, go exercise and build up some "calories out".

• zumbagirl2526
    zumbagirl2526 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I really love the replies. I decided on a frozen banana almond milk "ice cream" and a bite of my moms boneless skinless chicken. It helped to satiate the pains and keep me under my calories, even with the exercise added.

Thanks all!
  • kendahlj
    kendahlj Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sonic ice