Post your daily exercise

Options

Replies

• ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh, me too, me too! Started Spinning last week and yesterday was my 4th class.

I was a bit lacking in the energy department when I got to the gym - but I sure am glad I finished that class!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I ride my stationary bike every day but Sunday. The tensioner is broken so I ride at about 22 mph. I ride 8 miles which burns 675 calories.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    That is awesome that you are so self-disciplined. I need someone at the front of the class yelling at me to work, turn the knob, etc. Very rarely am I able to push myself. My husband is great at it. He is actually riding right now and he can ride HARD for an hour to an hour and a half. At least I have learned my weaknesses and have foound classes to help me overcome them. :-)
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Me too time2wrk. I like to be in a class with someone yelling at me. Except for hiking and weight lifting, I can do those without help. Otherwise, I need people around me to be motivated.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Today: One hour step class followed by a 1 hour weightlifting "Rep Reebok" class. I love Saturdays!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today...
    thirty minutes of walking
    hour of belly dancing.

I had to scale back my spinning to two days a week due to aggravated sciatica....I will spin vicariously through you all on my days off...it is the best exercise rush, I believe.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Today: 30 minute spinning class (viviakay, I will work extra hard just for you!) and a 30 minute "abs and glutes" class. Plus, yesterday I didn't get a chance to add in that we walked around (and around and around) a corn maze for about 30 minutes...

I have had my back go out in the past and I know that when you lean forward on that spinning bike, it can really aggravate it so don't push yourself to come back too soon. I thought I was doing a good "low impact" thing and the physical therapist gave me a nice lecture, so now I know better. Take care of your back. :-)
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Turned into 40 minutes cycling, 30 minutes of torture on some gliders and with abs and weights...the teacher said if we had kept up with her, we burned 651 calories!!! I certainly TRIED to keep up!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well now that I have something for the rainy season I can post here. I just bought a treadmill at an estate sale.

I only walked 32 minutes at 3mph. I am starting slow because I am still fighting my breathing, to much smoke in the air. But for me it is pretty good.

During the week I will be doing my normal work which has averaged out to about 5 miles walking. So I will be adding the treadmill starting at 30 minutes per day and going from there.

Eve
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    20 minutes jogging in place (for now.. will do more soon)
    145 jumping jacks in 2 minutes
    light cleaning

:flowerforyou: Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    10/26 - brisk walk/jog @ 10pm on the treadmill for 80 mins
    10/27 - 60 min spinning class & 20 min resist -a-ball class
    10/28 - BL dvd for 45 mins

10/29 - I'm hoping to go to the gym today, but in case I dont...I will DEF be doing my BL dvd at home tonight for sure!! However, if I do make it to the gym...I still plan on doing my BL dvd either way.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Today I will be walking around the mall with a freind trying to get some early Christmas shopping done! Then this afternoon is a 60 minute spinning class.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    This morning was a step class with abs/glutes at the end, total of a 1 hour class.

The rest of the day will be a couch potato day, I'm not feeling so great. Although, I do need to give my pumpkin his surgical procedure so I can try out the recipes from Healther_Me!
  • dragonfly183
    dragonfly183 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ooh this is fun. yesterday 1.5 hours cross country hiking. 10 minutes jogging in place. 1 hour of typing (yes I count this). 15 minutes of leisurely walking (2.5 mph) to my meditation spot overlooking the mountains. I count every little bit of exercise. 30 minutes of house work. 30 minutes of ironing.

Today went on road trip with hubby that doesn't count. 10 minutes jogging in place. 15 minute leisurely walk to meditation spot on mountain. 30 more minutes leisurely walking helping daughter find witches hat to complete her costume. 1 hour cross country hiking in the dark, so peaceful.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Today was 30 minute spinning plus 30 minute abs and glutes and I have paperwork to do for my husband' business so I am RUNNING up & down the stairs to get all the housework done first! Getting tired!:yawn:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 1 1/2 hour walk
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Monday 45 on the treadmill plus my normal workday, cleaning house
    Tuesday 60 min on the treadmill plus workday and house work
    Wednesday 30 min on treadmill plus workday and 30 min walk for trick or treating

But I was bad, I had some ice cream and a 3 musketeers. I was hungry today. Not my usual.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Did a 1 hour weightlifting class followed by a 1 hour spinning class where she kicked our butts!!! This was to make up for dipping into the tricks-or-treats last night!!! :laugh:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    time2wrk you ROCK! Good for you!!!!!!!!!

I did a spinning class today and an additional 45 minutes of a run/strength workout.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Thanks Katie! Looks like you are working hard too!

Exercise is my saving grace. If I didn't love to work out, I think I would be in a whole lot MORE trouble with my weight than I am.