July Wii EA Sports Active

Options

Replies

• ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    I am so joining in on this but can not start it until Sunday... I may be a couple days behind so I hope that is okay! Was going to start it myself anyway in July then saw this thread.

Had every intention of doing Day 1 today but then I got on my treadmill and ended up walking 6 miles and I am knackered!! Tomorrow is a crazy busy day as I am going to be visiting a friend from work who just had a baby and going to see a sneak peek showing of Eclipse (It doesn't come out here in England until the 9th of July but they have some special showings this weekend).

If I wake up early enough I may try to fit it in before I go tomorrow but if not then I will officially start on Sunday! :flowerforyou:
  • MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcom to the group and well done on your work so far. I've done the first two days and it's listed my rest day as tomorrow so I don't think you'll be far behind at all! Keep us posted x
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    Well ladies,
    I just finished my Day one Wii workout!!!...It felt great!!!
    I also walked for 35 minutes today....I'm really proud of my self!!!!
    All I can say is: LET'S GET IT!!!!!! :smile:
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So Sore! but its okay, the pain is worth it right?

Day two completed, tomorrow is a rest day for me.
  • MissMaz
    Options
    You guys are doing a great job!!! Keep it up!

Today is my rest day and I feel ya Ktbell, sooo sore today, but I'm thinking of doing a premade workout later today.....as long as I losen up a bit after some retail therapy this afternoon *L*

Great job ladies!!
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Woke up this morning and decided to go ahead and start today.. was going to take the day off because of that 6 mile walk yesterday but figured to push through it! :happy:

SO glad I did! Workout 1 of the challenge is complete. Now out to spend some time with friends from work and of course Edward Cullen. :love:

Per my HRM:
    30 Day Challenge - EA Sports Active (Wii)
    Workout 1 / Medium
    Time: 30:39
    Calories Burned: 150
    Average Heart Rate: 134
    Maximum Heart Rate: 169
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Well done guys!! The motivation is great!

I've had a bit of a naughty meal day, but still under daily calories so far and it's my rest day. Back to it tomorrow!!
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    MissMaz... Just saw you are an American living in England! Same here! I have only been here for a year and nine months so you have a few years on me! :happy:
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Time goes so fast honestly, I surprise myself everytime I think of how long we've been over here *L* Hope you're enjoying it!!
  • Mandie69
    Mandie69 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My results for today are:-
    Day 2 - rest
    Day 3 - 59 mins on medium 516 cals burned

Hoping for the same tomorrow too!!!
  • MissMaz
    Options
    That's an awsome work out! I wish my calorie burn was that high *L* are you using an HRM or are you going by what's on the screen?

I did day 4 today for 21.37 mins burning 151.3 cals on medium and to get it up to at least 30 minutes (and feeling a bit guilty about yesterday *L*) I created a workout for 20.3 minutes and burned another 148.8 cals.

Keep the updates coming!!
  • Mandie69
    Options
    I just use whats on the screen, however I am using the Sports active More and you really need to step up on that one. It takes in to account the intensity of using your arms too. It has a good step section which really burns the calories. I haven't got a HRM...I have enough gadgets :smile:
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Oh I've not seen that one, will have to have a look for it, sounds great!!
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Exercise 2 completed! I swear my female trainer is trying to kill me with the Kick Up Running!!! It BURNS!!! :noway:

Per my HRM:
    30 Day Challenge - EA Sports Active (Wii)
    Workout 2 / Medium
    Time: 45:18
    Calories Burned: 195
    Average Heart Rate: 124
    Maximum Heart Rate: 164
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it coming!
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 4 completed!
    116 calories burned!

I found the guy personal trainer is kinda creepy but I'm getting along much better with the girl personal trainer.
    I really like this group and all the encouragement. Keep it the good work!
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Feeling the burn ladies. Tomorrow is day 5 (if you started on the first of course) Let's keep on going and break through the first week nice and strong!!! I know we can keep it up!
    Next rest day for me will be on Wednesday and I'm still so excited that you all have joined in, especially since I'm a noob here. It's been great motivation!!

Take care!

(pardon all the exclamation points, I get excited *L*)
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Oops rest day is supposed to be tomorrow, but I think I'll push it to Wednesday because I have a Zumba class that night.

Hope you're all recovering from the Independence Day festivities!!! I missed being at my family's bbq a lot this year, but I'm sure it was a blast as always.

Day 5 is complete and I am burning from the jump squats...the amount of squats and leg related exercise on this thing is evil *L*

I did the challenge workout and it was 22.34 minutes burning 183.2 cals and to make up the time I did an additional 10.04 minutes burning 79.2 cals.
    I'm also hoping to get out for a walk later today, but I don't know about the calories.
    Good luck ladies, keep it up!!
  • Mandie69
    Options
    My results so far are:-
    Day 2 - rest
    Day 3 - 59 mins on medium 516 cals burned
    Day 4 - 58 mins on medium 507 cals burned
    :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile:
  • MissMaz
    Options