Don't hate on fat people! They're gonna be hot!

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Don't blame me for your fatness. Don't blame anything, it's ALL you.
    What happened in that last profile pic of yours -- the bottom right one? Is that a cut, or a burn?

Ohhh... on my thigh? probably the baby raccoon I rescued.

But you aren't sure? You can't remember if the baby raccoon did it or not? Amnesia?

Also, I didn't see anyone blaming you for their fatness.

Noooo... it was a baby raccoon. :)

2367822842_9ddb6d7309_m.jpg
    A while ago, I saw this show about a guy who ran a skunk rehab center and sometimes he got skunks that couldn't go back in the wild, so he kept them. In his house. And left their scent glands intact.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    He was sooooooo cute!

2367076675_bb36200923_n.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

Cliffs:
    When your body cannot store any more fat in it's existing cells, it creates new fat cells.
    You cannot get rid of fat cells once your body has created them.
    Thin people don't have as many fat cells in your body, therefore it is harder for thin people to gain weight.

It seems to say once you've been fat, you'll always be fat, even if you get skinny.

But if you start skinny you can get fat, if you try really hard, and THEN get skinny again?

Did I get that right?

Marty-McFly-What.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    IN for sleeping with fat people.
    U R GONNA GET SKWISHED !!! LOLZ !!! THEYZ FAT AND **** !!! LOLZ !!!
    :angry:
    shake-head.gif
    I NO RITE ??? !!! LOLZ !!! SHE ALL MAD BUT SHE GUNNA GET SKISHWED !!! MAYBEE SHE ALREDEE GOT SKWISHED !!! LOLZ !!!

It's laughable that you think that head shake was for Crankstr. Try again. :flowerforyou:

(he doesnt reallllllllly think that.)

I like being skwished.
    it helps with my DOMS.

You better. Otherwise, what good am I to you? :sad: :tongue:
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So fat people can't already be hot?

They have to meet society's standards and lose the weight before being considered attractive?

Oh.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Sometimes fat people lose the weight to find out they have an ugly personality.
    Speaking from personal experience?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

They have to meet society's standards and lose the weight before being considered attractive?

Oh.

Precisely.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Cliffs:
    When your body cannot store any more fat in it's existing cells, it creates new fat cells.
    Thin people don't have as many fat cells in your body, therefore it is harder for thin people to gain weight.

It seems to say once you've been fat, you'll always be fat, even if you get skinny.

But if you start skinny you can get fat, if you try really hard, and THEN get skinny again?

Did I get that right?

Marty-McFly-What.gif

tumblr_lkmpheorow1qeojiz.gif
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Oh.

Precisely.

:noway:
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    IN for sleeping with fat people.
    U R GONNA GET SKWISHED !!! LOLZ !!! THEYZ FAT AND **** !!! LOLZ !!!
    :angry:
    shake-head.gif
    I NO RITE ??? !!! LOLZ !!! SHE ALL MAD BUT SHE GUNNA GET SKISHWED !!! MAYBEE SHE ALREDEE GOT SKWISHED !!! LOLZ !!!
    It's laughable that you think that head shake was for Crankstr. Try again. :flowerforyou:
    LOLZ !!! FLOWRZ
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    He was sooooooo cute!

2367076675_bb36200923_n.jpg
    That's good eatin'.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

Cliffs:

Did I get that right?

Marty-McFly-What.gif

Yes. It just takes consistently watching calories and exercising.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Cliffs:

Did I get that right?

Marty-McFly-What.gif

Wow that's messed up, saying that fat people will always be fat no matter what. Seriously messed up :angry:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Cliffs:

Did I get that right?

Marty-McFly-What.gif

Wow that's messed up, saying that fat people will always be fat no matter what. Seriously messed up :angry:

I just want to know what that has to do with whether or not we should "hate on" fat people.

Are you saying, EA, that it's fine to hate on them because they're not "gonna be hot" anyway?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Oh.

Precisely.

Sorry were you expecting society to lie?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    What in the world is going on here?

2cfukae.jpg
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily. I mean they could get skinny and still have a super fug mug.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Oh.

Precisely.

I was mostly joking, but there is more than a little truth to it. A fat person can be attractive, that is something many agree on. Heck, you see girls posting around here all the time about someone telling them that they have a pretty face and them raging about it. There are even bigger women that I am attracted to. But most people's attractiveness increases as they approach a healthier weight.

And this is coming from a fat guy who isn't bad looking, but will look better as the weight comes off.

It is just reality.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Oh.

Precisely.

I was mostly joking, but there is more than a little truth to it. A fat person can be attractive, that is something many agree on. Heck, you see girls posting around here all the time about someone telling them that they have a pretty face and them raging about it. There are even bigger women that I am attracted to. But most people's attractiveness increases as they approach a healthier weight.

And this is coming from a fat guy who isn't bad looking, but will look better as the weight comes off.

It is just reality.

I'm attracted to crackheads who've been using for long enough to be very skinny but not lose their teeth.

Also the ED girls who're at that sweet middle spot where they have that hopeless empty stripper eyes but not so skinny that I might break them with the touch. oooh yeah!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily. I mean they could get skinny and still have a super fug mug.

/thinksthispostisaboutme~

In all seriousness, I try not to hate on anyone unless somehow they have deserved my hate.