Don't hate on fat people! They're gonna be hot!

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    So fat people can't already be hot?

They have to meet society's standards and lose the weight before being considered attractive?

Oh.

Precisely.

:noway:

I was mostly joking, but there is more than a little truth to it. A fat person can be attractive, that is something many agree on. Heck, you see girls posting around here all the time about someone telling them that they have a pretty face and them raging about it. There are even bigger women that I am attracted to. But most people's attractiveness increases as they approach a healthier weight.

And this is coming from a fat guy who isn't bad looking, but will look better as the weight comes off.

It is just reality.

I'm attracted to crackheads who've been using for long enough to be very skinny but not lose their teeth.

Also the ED girls who're at that sweet middle spot where they have that hopeless empty stripper eyes but not so skinny that I might break them with the touch. oooh yeah!

Hey, more power to ya man. :drinker:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    What in the world is going on here?

2cfukae.jpg

Me neither.
  • whierd
    Options
    Not necessarily. I mean they could get skinny and still have a super fug mug.

/thinksthispostisaboutme~

In all seriousness, I try not to hate on anyone unless somehow they have deserved my hate.

You're actually quite pretty.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options

In all seriousness, I try not to hate on anyone unless somehow they have deserved my hate.

You're actually quite pretty.

Pretty is subjective.

I was mainly just teasing Ashley. ;)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Like the fatties.

And cops on a bicycle!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Like the title says don't hate on people that are overweight! They may turn their life around and 6 months to a year from now you'll regret it because they got hot, and now you're missing out.

Keep that in mind ;)

i'm not fat, i'm big boned!

mad-cartman.png
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    vdpeug.gif

Haha look at this gif while listening to "good vibrations" by marky mark and the funky bunch......makes it THAT much better.

And yes, that song is playin right now as I type ;)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Like the title says don't hate on people that are overweight! They may turn their life around and 6 months to a year from now you'll regret it because they got hot, and now you're missing out.

Keep that in mind ;)

i'm not fat, i'm big boned!

mad-cartman.png

You look like *kitten* to me.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Word.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. My bad. ;P

I really don't understand why you aren't nicer.
    It's a special kind of delusion.

You'd think being wealthy and naturally slim would make a person happy enough to not need to insult most of the members of MFP.

:flowerforyou:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    IN for sleeping with fat people.
    U R GONNA GET SKWISHED !!! LOLZ !!! THEYZ FAT AND **** !!! LOLZ !!!
    :angry:
    shake-head.gif
    I NO RITE ??? !!! LOLZ !!! SHE ALL MAD BUT SHE GUNNA GET SKISHWED !!! MAYBEE SHE ALREDEE GOT SKWISHED !!! LOLZ !!!

It's laughable that you think that head shake was for Crankstr. Try again. :flowerforyou:

(he doesnt reallllllllly think that.)

I like being skwished.
    it helps with my DOMS.

You better. Otherwise, what good am I to you? :sad: :tongue:

IN! For helping Crank with her DOMS :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

You'd think being wealthy and naturally slim would make a person happy enough to not need to insult most of the members of MFP.

I am nice... and wake up happy every morning. Not so nice when I get nasty messages, but I get so many thankful messages it sort of keeps me here. :flowerforyou:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I am nice... and wake up happy every morning. Not so nice when I get nasty messages, but I get so many thankful messages it sort of keeps me here. :flowerforyou:

For the record, I have never messaged this poster, or even responded to her directly to my recollection.

Just to clarify that for anyone who may think that is what this implies.

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    He was sooooooo cute!

2367076675_bb36200923_n.jpg

Was?? Did you eated him?? For scratching you??
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    What in the world is going on here?

Honestly, I have no idea.
  • whierd
    Options

Yes but it is a neverending spiral. You say something mean, someone messages you with a nasty message, you get defensive and say more mean stuff, just ends up in a circle.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Umm, I hate to tell you, but you have been decidedly NOT nice in here. Maybe our definitions differ due to differing abilities to empathize? I'm not sure. But, I'd honestly love to find out from you whether or not you are genuinely unaware of how not nice you've been. Enlighten me on your kindness in here, please :flowerforyou:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_mj3dkaKEJV1qz4rgp_zps3a9a577d.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Umm, I hate to tell you, but you have been decidedly NOT nice in here. Maybe our definitions differ due to differing abilities to empathize? I'm not sure. But, I'd honestly love to find out from you whether or not you are genuinely unaware of how not nice you've been. Enlighten me on your kindness in here, please :flowerforyou:

Yeah...pretty sure saying fat people will always be fat and then making a Santa Claus fat people are jolly reference isn't actually nice by the way.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    He was sooooooo cute!

2367076675_bb36200923_n.jpg

Was?? Did you eated him?? For scratching you??

Noooooooo! lol... I rescue animals.