Replies

• HotBod003
    HotBod003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    105 today and going to be a hot weekend
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Mid 70's today, but tomorrow I am leaving on a Motorcycle trip for Pendleton, Oregon where it will be in the mid 90's.
  • AmberBlamberMamber
    AmberBlamberMamber Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    103!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    It's On-Fire Friday!!!!!

vwdua69c4efv.jpeg
  • jtcedinburgh
    jtcedinburgh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm ugly and proud! But, no wait, ah, oh yeah, I see what you are asking.... it's 18C here. <blush>
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    The weather report says it'll only be 92 here today

It was 92 at 7am here

Meanwhile....in South Carolina. I was disappointed in our high of 92 today. I like it hot. I'll get chilly on the beach if it's too cool, haha.
  • AmberBlamberMamber
    AmberBlamberMamber Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was wrong, we only hit 98 today
  • JeffreyBurkhalter
    JeffreyBurkhalter Posts: 67 Member
    Options

It was 92 at 7am here

Meanwhile....in South Carolina. I was disappointed in our high of 92 today. I like it hot. I'll get chilly on the beach if it's too cool, haha.

Well, it's supposed to 100 here in Aiken, SC this weekend, so we won't be chilly!
  • JeffreyBurkhalter
    JeffreyBurkhalter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    LaMartian wrote: »

It was 92 at 7am here

and "here" is...?

Currently 85 in Hampton Roads, VA, with a high of 92.

Phoenix

That's hot, but at least it's not humid. Here, we sweat, but it doesn't evaporate. Lol.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Like a 110 here in Vegas.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Calling for 114 today in Phoenix / Scottsdale AZ

.... but it's only 112 with the wind chill factor
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Today (Saturday), it's going to 100+, feeling much hotter than that. I think I'll refrain from being outside this afternoon. Can you imagine...in 2 weeks, high school 2-a-days, golf tryouts and other outdoor sports have their tryouts in this heat. Crazy!

Disclaimer: I'm a teacher/coach, so yes, I'm part of the group being out in this heat in 2-weeks.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    35 here and i want to fall off a cliff

straight into lake erie
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a toasty 110.
  • hankpick77
    hankpick77 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    I'm in Texas, something would be wrong if we not hitting triple digits in July/August
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    It's 30 degrees in the UK tomorrow and theres petitions going off for people to not work because it's too hot. Good job I've got an air condition unit in my office!
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »

Haha holy crap, that's 43 degrees. I've never actually been in that hot of weather, that'd be gross.

110 is the norm in Vegas. We've seen up to 118 I believe.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Haha holy crap, that's 43 degrees. I've never actually been in that hot of weather, that'd be gross.

I was just there a few weeks back and it was around 100, which wasn't bad compared to AZ.

Funny thing, looked at the forecast Saturday for next weekend and was stoked to see temps down from 115 to the 90's. Of course, weather people SUCK and it is already back to 104 degrees. I can see them going, "lol. Just kidding."
    F'ers.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I was just there a few weeks back and it was around 100, which wasn't bad compared to AZ.

Funny thing, looked at the forecast Saturday for next weekend and was stoked to see temps down from 115 to the 90's. Of course, weather people SUCK and it is already back to 104 degrees. I can see them going, "lol. Just kidding."
    F'ers.

According to the weather forecast, its gonna be 112 today-wednesday and 113 on Thursday. The heat wave hit Vegas late this summer. The weather wasn't too bad til of recent.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    robs_ready wrote: »
    In the UK it's 30 degrees and the whole country is panicking. It's pathetic, we are a pathetic nation for weather

Don't worry man were opposite in the south if a snow flake hits the ground milk and bread is gone in every Walmart counter

That's the truth, and God forbid if a hurricane even thinks about approaching the Gulf Coast. I've never seen food fly off the shelf so fast in my life.