50lbs down in 3 1/2 months

Options
nicolen160
nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
Everyone on here that shares their success inspires me to keep pushing foward and not to give up, so I thought maybe this will help someone else. If I can do this so can you!! I have went from 302 lbs to 251 lbs since March 24 and have went from a size 26 to 20 in pants and 3x/4x in shirts to now a 1x and I am 6 ft tall. If you would have asked me 4 months ago if I could do this, I would have said no way, but look at me now. I log my calories and exercise almost every night for at least 30 minutes and that's it, nothing crazy.

I wish everyone great success and keep up the good work!

k39kch.jpg

Replies

• valjean5
    valjean5 Posts: 17
    Options
    Great job
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up
  • tabby1974
    tabby1974 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up!
  • andig8
    andig8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is Fantastic!! - it sounds so simple, but has it been that way for you? What do you do on the days when that voice (please tell me you know what I mean when I say "that voice") tells you that you're fine at your existing weight, your husband still loves you, you don't look great but it doesn't really matter, etc.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It is the little changes that win the battle. :)
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Now you have inspired me. I have been logging and exercising and am grateful to mfp:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • jsjp
    jsjp Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Super job
  • saihtnyc
    saihtnyc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great dedication to logging and exercise - you look amazing!
  • SrStillKicking
    Options
    You sure have given me hope. I'm really trying. I do alright with my meals, but it's the nightly snacks that are killing me. Any ideas for snacks. I have also increase my protein and watching my carbs. I hope someday I can say and be proud of my weight loss like you. Congrats......
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's fabulous progress!
  • Basia_and4345
    Basia_and4345 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational, Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • qwaneishasimmons
    Options
    Hi Nicole I don't know you and don't know me....lol... but I am beyond happy to see your success I'm a new member and I love the program so far. I am looking for any tips anyone have so your welcome to inform if you have any to share... you look great by the way keep it up. I'm sOOooooo Happy for you......
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!! Great work
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing such great work! I hope someday to be as successful as you are. Thanks for sharing!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You have great dedication! You're very inspirational and I wish you all the best in reaching your ultimate goal!
  • myersnatm
    myersnatm Posts: 1
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • cavanerwifey
    cavanerwifey Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! That is a huge loss :) Keep it up and share again in another 3 1/2 months!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    That is a huge loss :) Keep it up and share again in another 3 1/2 months!

I agree! Can't wait to see an update. Keep up the great work and congrats for what you have done so far!!
  • FINALLY_MrsJones
    FINALLY_MrsJones Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Truly inspiring to someone like me who is just starting out and worried that this is going to be impossible! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!