Thoughts on Diet Coke, Lucozade Zero etc

Options
13»

Replies

• Fayran_onika
    Fayran_onika Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lucozade is mainly sugar, caffeine and water. I dont know how it could possible be "zero" rated. I used 2 sip it in small amt on night shifts. Basically a sugar rush in a bottle. I wont drink it unless im dead tired and i know i cant make.
  • kelsey_frame_666
    kelsey_frame_666 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lucozade is mainly sugar, caffeine and water. I dont know how it could possible be "zero" rated. I used 2 sip it in small amt on night shifts. Basically a sugar rush in a bottle. I wont drink it unless im dead tired and i know i cant make.

Lucozade Zero is 20cal a bottle and about 6gram sugar, so better than the full crap stuff
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Coke zero and cherry coke zero are nectar from the gods ...soooo good.

Have you tried the Vanilla Zero? It's fantastic, and has become my go to.

I've seen it but haven't tried it. Will have to pick some up to put in the rotation.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    I've heard that Diet Dr. Pepper is one of the least diet tasting diet sodas, but I can't stand it. LOL. When I switch to diet, oh so long ago, I drank Diet Mt. Dew Code Red. However, it's been so long, I don't even know if they make that anymore. *feeling old* *looks for her walker*
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    BillMcKay1 wrote: »
    DIet coke is for chumps.....diet Pepsi is where it's at.

Oh my goodness. I'm obsessed with Diet Pepsi! Diet Coke tastes like to me compared to Diet Pepsi!!

I actually have a large enough purse that I always stash a bottle of Diet Pepsi in it along with my water bottle. I figure I better drink water too!
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy a diet ginger ale by a company called C*** & Bull [yes, that's the actual name of the company], though I mainly enjoy it because it's one of the few diet ginger ales out there that has a strong bite to it. Besides those, Diet Canada Dry is also decent, as long as it's ice cold.
  • LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I never really drank soda as a child, teen or young adult but now for some reason I am LOOOOOVING Diet A&W root beer! It tastes like HEAVEN. I feel like a sell out buying 12 packs AND a 2litre at the same time. But so so good.