What are YOU doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Hanging with my cats... Watching movies... And having a drink.

Don't anybody go getting jealous. I'll post updates if you want to live vicariously through me

We need selfies to document this epic evening you are having please.

I'm going to get my child to go to sleep and then sit on the couch surfing MFP with a glass of wine
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Don't anybody go getting jealous. I'll post updates if you want to live vicariously through me

I'm going to get my child to go to sleep and then sit on the couch surfing MFP with a glass of wine

Ugh then I have to out pants on... And I'm not about that life right now.

Looks like I'll be in some great company!

you can edit out the pantslessness

I'm about to put my comfy shorts on so I can fully enjoy my evening
  • synchkat
    edited July 2016
    Options

Didn't some guy already try that and was made fun of by everyone... No thanks! :)

haha I just figured that out. Crop a bit higher

in fact send the pics to me and I'll crop them for you
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Omg that's TOO much fun. You're a wild man!
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    Skeels wrote: »
    Mixing some tasty rum drinks

Yum send some this way!!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    deemlucero wrote: »
    Skeels wrote: »
    Mixing some tasty rum drinks

Yum send some this way!!

Drinking vodka and passion fruit..waiting for @deemlucero to stop over.

• synchkat
    Options

Didn't some guy already try that and was made fun of by everyone... No thanks! :)

haha I just figured that out. Crop a bit higher

in fact send the pics to me and I'll crop them for you

@synchkat haha you're good. Here ya go

lczlrszbnxia.jpg

Excellent cropping skills. I can't tell you're naked from the waist down at all
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my current living room furniture (an anti gravity lawn chair - couch gets delivered Tuesday), dealing with overnight camp crap for my kid, and watching reruns of the lamest game show ever - Sale of the Century. Oh, and drinking.

I am lame. Lame, lame, lame.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Sitting in my current living room furniture (an anti gravity lawn chair - couch gets delivered Tuesday), dealing with overnight camp crap for my kid, and watching reruns of the lamest game show ever - Sale of the Century. Oh, and drinking.

I'm drinking...and probably going to go watch the Simpson's and wish j had chocolate handy. Who's lamer now
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

I'm drinking...and probably going to go watch the Simpson's and wish j had chocolate handy. Who's lamer now

I raise you this: Sitting in front of the TV staring at my Oreos wondering if they're worth eating or not..
  • synchkat
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »

I raise you this: Sitting in front of the TV staring at my Oreos wondering if they're worth eating or not..

I found ice cream
    nwine0swkklh.jpg
  • Arathels
    Options

I found ice cream
    nwine0swkklh.jpg

Damn it! You still have that wine? I'm on my way!!
  • synchkat
    Options

I found ice cream
    nwine0swkklh.jpg

I always have wine.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    working
  • Arathels
    Options

I found ice cream
    nwine0swkklh.jpg

I always have wine.

I'll be there in... 10 hours ;)
  • Dar_Line86
    Options

The struggle....