Options
13»

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The only thing I think of:

But to answer your question, I care not if you wear them at the gym. I see a lot of guys wearing shorts over top, but it's not like people don't know guys have junk down there. Women don't have to wear loose things to cover the shape of their boobs and it's kind of the same thing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I have compression pants, which are essentially tights. I love them.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options

VeryKatie wrote: »

But to answer your question, I care not if you wear them at the gym. I see a lot of guys wearing shorts over top, but it's not like people don't know guys have junk down there. Women don't have to wear loose things to cover the shape of their boobs and it's kind of the same thing.

So in the same retrospect can we wear compression pants and lift the waist up to cup our stuff better to show them off. Kinda like how some women wear tight shirts to show of their bewbs better?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »

So in the same retrospect can we wear compression pants and lift the waist up to cup our stuff better to show them off. Kinda like how some women wear tight shirts to show of their bewbs better?

I know you guys are joking and stuff. But boobs aren't the same as genitals. In many places it's actually legal for women as well as men to be topless. That's why women can breast feed and it's allowed at Pride parades and certain events because technically it's already legal (just not allowed at all businesses or considered socially acceptable). But, only in very specific cases would it be permitted for people to expose their genitals (nude beach, private club, hot springs, etc).
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Meggings are like speedos...few men can pull them off and look good doing it. Tights with shorts over are cool.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    ^ lucky to have seen one of the few then :tongue:
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Meggings are like speedos...few men can pull them off and look good doing it. Tights with shorts over are cool.

Does anyone look good pulling off a pair of tights, it always looks so awkward to me :smiley:
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    wear and do whatever encourage you to eat and exercise for health.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

I know you guys are joking and stuff. But boobs aren't the same as genitals. In many places it's actually legal for women as well as men to be topless. That's why women can breast feed and it's allowed at Pride parades and certain events because technically it's already legal (just not allowed at all businesses or considered socially acceptable). But, only in very specific cases would it be permitted for people to expose their genitals (nude beach, private club, hot springs, etc).

True, but nude =/= tights. Plus the gyms I have been in have a "shirt and shoes" policy (equal for both genders) unless in the pool. And women DO wear tights that show the shape of the genital region. Our regions are just less shapely are are more smooth. It's not like the tights would fit around each ball and shaft separately, it would just be a general shape haha.
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ;):p
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    The compression pants are nothing more than a replacement for your high socks and compression shorts. Compression shorts make sense. They keep things in check so to speak. Prevent thigh rubs. But you can't engineer or make compression pants tight enough to be effective.
    Our muscles aren't held to our bones by a wrap. We have tendons and ligaments that move more vertically than laterally. The pants give a lateral compression. That's why more and more folks use K-Tape or Rock Tape. That ish works!!!
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    s1ren1nk wrote: »
    s1ren1nk wrote: »
    ive seen loads wearing them under loose shorts .. if they have a purpose for you personally while your working out then go for it ..if its a fashion accessory then noooooo

How can you tell the difference? Lets say it's fall time I'm wearing them under my MTB shorts and head to the pub on the way home.

On the trail, they serve a purpose. At the pub not so much but I'm not going to change in route.

And your point asking me that question is is what? You answered your own question :p

Time to bring back codpieces? Too soon?

c8ae9e2f8bed3a9d7992fe160eb2e7e0.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

True, but nude =/= tights. Plus the gyms I have been in have a "shirt and shoes" policy (equal for both genders) unless in the pool. And women DO wear tights that show the shape of the genital region. Our regions are just less shapely are are more smooth. It's not like the tights would fit around each ball and shaft separately, it would just be a general shape haha.

Yeah, definitely true. Haha. I guess I was responding to the guy talking about lifting, cupping, seperating, displaying (or something like that). But, I don't know why I even said it. Just thoughts in my head. It was pretty funny! I didn't want to miss the joke or anything.