Is it okay to eat the same every day for a week?

Options
2»

Replies

• pattyandthemoos
    pattyandthemoos Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things all the time. I don't eat the exact same menu every day but I eat very similar meals a lot. I don't think there's anything wrong with what you are doing. I try to look at my macros and nutrients and if it looks good I don't worry about it. Plus, if you are switching from week to week you are changing things up. But, maybe you could move things around, say eat more of something one day and less the next so that it isn't exactly the same.
  • SamiHearken
    SamiHearken Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have the same basic meals each day but find I get bored or the idea of one of the meals makes me feel ill so I have a freezer meal ( I batch cook once every 4-6 weeks meals that fit my macros and calories) and that seems like enough to Kickstart me back to going on with my daily plan

My meals are high(ish) in fat and protein lower in carbs and I try stay under 1400
    Breakfast is berry, greek yogurt protein smoothie
    Lunch is an egg wrap with salad
    Dinner is poached eggs with fried low brocoli, beans an cauliflower. I'll also add whatever low carb vege is in season.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things everyday for months at a time food is just fuel for me now I do however change up fruit from time to time and maybe deli meat but for the most part a sandwich, a burger, broccoli, and fish/ shrimp is my diet.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Do you feel full on such a diet? Are you happy? Do you like the food? If the answer is yes, then why not.. If it everyt gets boring you could simply swap out a few meals for whatever you wish you eat.

I eat the same breakfast almost every day and my head hasn't fallen off yet. If you're happy with that, go for it.