Inappropriate friends on here (part 2)

Options

Replies

• bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    if they find you offensive, I find them offensive for finding you offensive. I realize this a cylindrical loop of offensiveness we are stuck within, but I rather not be offended by the oppressively offensive.
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Can't be as bad as the messages I received yesterday, I should probably stop commenting here and change my PP to a man so I don't get anymore "sit on my face, sucking toes, submissive requests.

<rant> The messages you get...and the many others I've heard...are just outright *kitten* disgusting and have no place. And further more, I want to slap the *kitten* out of any woman who would even respond positively to such things for keeping the cycle going (not literally though, I don't condone abuse). </rant>

I'm going to call this "trying the Ben approach" :D

But you're right. A bit of harmless flirting is fine but alot of people go too far, no tact or grace,and then become abusive if you don't reply. Is why I pick my friends carefully.

I draw the line at abuse and rudeness, and like @GnothiSeauton23, I would "correct" any dipshit that does. Trolls like that are intolerable.
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Thus far it hasn't actually been overly inappropriate, just funny.

I don't do inappropriate in public...I have appearances to keep o:)

Oh hush, everyone knows..

oh we haven't even scratched the surface my dear

I didn't see your comment before that thread got deleted btw haha

Shame is was pretty on point...and I'm guessing nobody did since the thread got deleted right when I refreshed it.

On the bright side...I didn't get warned this...so there's that

I'll have to edit pics that have swear words in it I guess.

sjl2zc165zs8.png
    yep.png 409.9K
  • nukephysics
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    yercy132jpdl.gif

I hate cats, but I find this oddly amusing, and somewhat satisfying.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A highly entertaining read .....please continue..
    Hmmm I seem to know far too many of you ....I wonder what that means?

0avg2dje5zs3.gif

It means you're a perv...just sayin'

Lol..hmm..ya think
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Thus far it hasn't actually been overly inappropriate, just funny.

I don't do inappropriate in public...I have appearances to keep o:)

Oh hush, everyone knows..

oh we haven't even scratched the surface my dear

Ohh pulllease choir boy .........Lol
  • bugzinc
    Options
    Man, this room is filled with so much political correctness and religious righteousness...strange days
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Oh hi Jo :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Shhh hi Alan..uhmmm I can explain my presence....see..its like this ..I accidently fell in here .... :#
  • bugzinc
    Options

Shhh hi Alan..uhmmm I can explain my presence....see..its like this ..I accidently fell in here .... :#

Were you playing pokemonGo and not watching where you were walking?
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    edited July 2016
    Options
    bugzinc wrote: »

Were you playing pokemonGo and not watching where you were walking?

Uhh yes..why yes..thats how I ended up in here ..
    Im shocked so many of my friends are in here ....who knew they were inappropriate type peoples ....Im just going to sit for a minute catch my breath ..eat my ice cream and move on ..
    azsi30fdbipj.gif
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Can't be as bad as the messages I received yesterday, I should probably stop commenting here and change my PP to a man so I don't get anymore "sit on my face, sucking toes, submissive requests.

<rant> The messages you get...and the many others I've heard...are just outright *kitten* disgusting and have no place. And further more, I want to slap the *kitten* out of any woman who would even respond positively to such things for keeping the cycle going (not literally though, I don't condone abuse). </rant>

But you're right. A bit of harmless flirting is fine but alot of people go too far, no tact or grace,and then become abusive if you don't reply. Is why I pick my friends carefully.

LOL @ the Ben approach. Honestly I can't really see that working well. It's like a bait and switch. Like a mental roofy.

Nope...my game is much stronger young padawan.

I just find it funny that it was really taken as such. I hadn't been on these boards in the past so I wasn't expecting folks to be searching for an ulterior motive.

I'm going to have to change that perception. But given some of the insecurities floating in the words of a lot of folks on here, I can't imagine it would make a change
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

Hey you! Damn you!
  • nukephysics
    Options

LOL @ the Ben approach. Honestly I can't really see that working well. It's like a bait and switch. Like a mental roofy.

Nope...my game is much stronger young padawan.

I just find it funny that it was really taken as such. I hadn't been on these boards in the past so I wasn't expecting folks to be searching for an ulterior motive.

I'm going to have to change that perception. But given some of the insecurities floating in the words of a lot of folks on here, I can't imagine it would make a change

Nope... You've chosen to hang with the cool kids and you'll forever be *kitten* with. Embrace it.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • bugzinc
    Options
    Hey - I know that kid! :o