Inappropriate friends on here (part 2)

Options

Replies

• bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @GnothiSeauton23 Why? Maybe the warning is for being so g'Damn *kitten* awesome.
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    HAHA many of my friends are already inappropriate!

They are??
  • ejinvt
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If you get a warning... Shouldn't they at least tell you what for?

Just got one, but can't see why. (pretty sure I know...lol)
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »

Just got one, but can't see why. (pretty sure I know...lol)

if you are on this website and you don't get a warning, then you are doing it wrong.
  • bugzinc
    Options
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

If you look at your notification icon, they should give the reason. 2p54biknapnb.png
  • ejinvt
    edited July 2016
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

If you look at your notification icon, they should give the reason. 2p54biknapnb.png

Nope. There is something there that looks like it can be opened, but does not. Will try at home. Congrats on YOUR warning, btw...
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    What bothers me the most is they want the site to be "work place friendly site", but I have to say some of the $h!t that goes on AT work is and can be much worse than what is on here. I've seen people get busted for bumping uglies in a dump truck, and nothing was said except "hey, there's cameras here, so you may want to watch it".
  • km8907
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »

Nope. There is something there that looks like it can be opened, but does not. Will try at home. Congrats on YOUR warning, btw...

I had to copy and paste the link into my browser to remember what it was. It was from the post where the guy was asking for sex lol.
  • bugzinc
    Options
    @km8907 you got a warning for asking for se%? Who on earth would warn you for that?
  • km8907
    Options
    bugzinc wrote: »
    @km8907 you got a warning for asking for se%? Who on earth would warn you for that?

Not even the f bomb! It said your *kitten* must be jealous of all the *kitten* that comes out of your mouth lol.
  • km8907
    Options

Not even the f bomb! It said your *kitten* must be jealous of all the *kitten* that comes out of your mouth lol.

ew that's vulgar...and sexually explicit. So well deserved ;)

I know, I'm a terrible person.
  • bugzinc
    edited July 2016
    Options

Wow...I didn't know you were like that...I mean, sure, inappropriate, but you sure did cross a line...really, you jumped on the line and smothered it...and I thought you were one of the good ones.
    #whereHavealltheGoodGirlsGone