Inappropriate friends on here (part 2)

Options

Replies

• ajr_nurse86
    ajr_nurse86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Let's talk inappropriate. Who admittingly works out without wearing undergarments?! And who sits in the sauna naked hoping that someone of the opposite sex will come strolling in and talk about the first thing that pops up. Haha! How are y'all doin' tonight MFP folks?!
  • ajr_nurse86
    ajr_nurse86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to f*** you, badly. Hahha you pervs. I was saying I want to feed you badly. Nothing wrong with a post-workout workout, erh uhm....I mean snack!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    s1ren1nk wrote: »
    I was joking around with a few friends... Please Do Not send me anymore friend requests!!!
    Bahahaha..that will teach ya :laugh:
  • mariner142
    mariner142 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    a672pkvzqdic.jpg
    2.JPG 54.6K
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    I've seen this thread a few times.. but im too lazy to read through the whole thing.
    What do I need to do to join in? just inappropriateness? (<Is that even a word??)
    It's Friday and I need to belong to something.
    Help meeeeeeee.

it's worth the read. To join though...a 5 page thesis of the previous 13 pages is required. Really explore the depths of what it means to be inappropriate

Meh

If you need to read the previous 13 page thesis I feel like maybe, this is not the place for you.
  • Hoohoohaa
    Hoohoohaa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    there's room for both...I have a BIG car

omg thats nothing to brag about ..every woman know that compensation for a little something else!

There's nothing wrong with a "little something else" in a loving relationship. Still, I wish my girlfriend didn't have one.
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hoohoohaa wrote: »
    there's room for both...I have a BIG car

omg thats nothing to brag about ..every woman know that compensation for a little something else!

There's nothing wrong with a "little something else" in a loving relationship. Still, I wish my girlfriend didn't have one.

I guess as long as it's not bigger than yours then you are ok.
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    maryward88 wrote: »
    I've seen this thread a few times.. but im too lazy to read through the whole thing.
    What do I need to do to join in? just inappropriateness? (<Is that even a word??)
    It's Friday and I need to belong to something.
    Help meeeeeeee.

it's worth the read. To join though...a 5 page thesis of the previous 13 pages is required. Really explore the depths of what it means to be inappropriate

Meh

If you need to read the previous 13 page thesis I feel like maybe, this is not the place for you.
    Oh this is the place for her- she belongs.

So she's as bad as you, huh? We welcome here with arms wide open.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    *poking head in* :p ..get out of here Z..you making this home?