Getting Rid of my Fitbit

Options
2»

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Their customer support is amazing!

Lots of people talk about how willing they are to replace defective units, which suggests that they have a very high failure rate.

Nope. I received my One as a Christmas present in 2012. It's still going strong. Battery life was failing about 2 months ago and I thought it was time for a new one but I simply reset it and I'm still going 10-14 days between charges.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Fitbits customer support is top notch, you will never hear my complain about that. I will complain about the fact I am on my 4th fitbit in 13 months. I had two issues with bands and 1 with a poor battery. As I type this I got an email from them asking about how they can improve their products lol. I don't feel as if I am asking to much out of a product that I paid $100 for, for it to last at least a year.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Even if it doesn't properly sync with MFP, there are plenty of features on the Fitbit Charge that aren't fitness-related that I enjoy. Like the clock popping up just by flicking your wrist upwards. That's something my Soleus GO could never do.
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    get a Microsoft Band 2. It's so much better.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    "I wish i knew how to quit you..."

Lol broke back mountain reference???