• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Apetamin Rocks!!!!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It just gives you a gut, according to OP. Pass.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    stowns30 wrote: »
    I know... IM GREAT! Lol

You are persistent and you seem to laugh a lot. :smile:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Why are you taking Apetamin? If you are trying to bulk, why not just eat at a controlled calorie surplus?

Genetics determines where we lose and gain, we have not control over that.

Nah to the waist trainer. It's a fad, and celebrities endorse silly things because they get paid for it, and also get exposure.

• stowns30
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    Apetamin Rocks!!!!

You might want to look at some of the threads where apetamin users are coming back after a few months complaining about stomach fat. There are about 4-5 of you here, and so far, 50% are making that complaint.

Welp... When packing on weight you'd expect to gain fat in areas you don't necessarily want it at right??? I'm not surprised. And most of them are probably on my friend list anyway . That's why working out is essential in life period. Especially when you're trying to lose or gain. I work out so that isn't an issue for me. Once I noticed any fat anywhere I didn't like I focus on those areas even more so as of now I'm Good. Work out , work out , work out!!!
  • stowns30
    Options
    Great...; however some ppl are just no it a lls and don't actually have any experience other than reading information off the internet just as anyone can. No need to keep trying to change anyone's perspective on how they choose to do things... Me personally if I give advice and someone doesn't want it I'm okay with that I'm not going to keep going on n on trying to proove a point that thy care nothing about or get mad because they aren't listening. There are plenty of good advice comments through out different threads on here which I take in as good for me and some not so good. I can't speak for everyone , but what I do know is that there will always be things in life that we go about that may work for some that may not work for others, even if it's NOT in some others opinion the sensible way of doing things. I do what's working for me.
  • stowns30
    Options
    Great...; however some ppl are just no it a lls and don't actually have any experience other than reading information off the internet just as anyone can. No need to keep trying to change anyone's perspective on how they choose to do things... Me personally if I give advice and someone doesn't want it I'm okay with that I'm not going to keep going on n on trying to proove a point that thy care nothing about or get mad because they aren't listening. There are plenty of good advice comments through out different threads on here which I take in as good for me and some not so good. I can't speak for everyone , but what I do know is that there will always be things in life that we go about that may work for some that may not work for others, even if it's NOT in some others opinion the sensible way of doing things. I do what's working for me.

*know it alls* lol sorry typo
  • Alluminati
    Options
    No one is trying to convince anyone to change their perspective but when people keep coming into these threads saying "Apetamin rocks" and claiming waist trainers are legit as a long term fitness solution, you best believe there will be feedback. And that feedback will be backed up science, experience, and not because some two-bit celebrity says so, (and getting paid to schill it to people who don't know better).
  • stowns30
    Options
    Lol
  • stowns30
    Options
    Several of us said Apetamin Rocks... And guess what it does for us. Its absolutely wonderful to us. That's it and that's all. What are you happy with??? I promise I won't get upset if you share how great your progress has been. Smh wonders
    Alluminati wrote: »
    No one is trying to convince anyone to change their perspective but when people keep coming into these threads saying "Apetamin rocks" and claiming waist trainers are legit as a long term fitness solution, you best believe there will be feedback. And that feedback will be backed up science, experience, and not because some two-bit celebrity says so, (and getting paid to schill it to people who don't know better).

Several of us said Apetamin Rocks... And guess what it does for us. Its absolutely wonderful to us. That's it and that's all. What are you happy with??? I promise I won't get upset if you share how great your progress has been. Smh wonders
  • stowns30
    Options
    *wowsers
  • stowns30
    Options
    One shouldn't comment "Apetamin Rocks" on a thread about what??? APETAMIN... Lls #craziness
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

And that's great that it does wonders for you. Not sure why you want to close down a discussion of whether or not it really works. No matter how much you want to have the last word, people will respond as long as you keep responding. lol.
  • stowns30
    Options
    Lol... As u should take your own advice
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,393 MFP Moderator
    Options

*know it alls* lol sorry typo

Have you considered it has nothing to do with being a know it all? Maybe it's the fact that many of us have knowledge in weight gain, weight loss or maintenance? Have you ever considered that the OP has posted several threads and we have seen the progress by her? She asked about the product and was provided info on it, and I gave her a link to a thread which will help her get more calories to reach her goals. Than since then she has had two threads talking about stomach problems (excessive fat gains from extremely fast weight gain). Would you call that a sign that her plan may not align to her goals? I personally would. Maybe it would be more effective to not be as dismissive or defensive and try to understand what some of us are trying to do? I hope the OP gets to her ideal body. If I didn't, I would have skipped over all her threads. Does she needs to take my advice... nope. Do I need to take credit for her success or failure.. nope.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    One shouldn't comment "Apetamin Rocks" on a thread about what??? APETAMIN... Lls #craziness
    Actually, this thread is about someone who is having issues after taking Apetamin.
    Lol... As u should take your own advice
    I'm not trying to dismiss the discussion, doe.