What's Your Story?

Options
13»

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    jrulo16 wrote: »
    @VintageFeline I am rooting for you! You got this! Trying silks is also on my list. I bet you would be AMAZING at it!

Thank you! I'm hoping silks would be somewhat natural for me given bars (and floor) were my best pieces of equipment but I'm not the powerful little monkey I was when I was 12! We'll see.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I love that we humans can have some insanely horrible things happen to us and can still find a way to crack a joke!
    Everyone be kind to themselves!
  • keshavashashank
    keshavashashank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My story was I was in a relationship for 2.5 years treated my gf like a new born baby helped her in every aspect of her life when she didn't have job I consolded her when her dad had cancer I was with her and helped her.when she was unemployed I applied to more that 500+ companies wrote her resumes and got her job. One day I felt I was losing her cuz I felt she was avoiding me when I asked y is it. She said u doubt on my fedility I don't want such a person in my life and broke up. For a long time was in a depression I came out of it started working out became mentally strong after 7 months I found out she was cheating with me and she was having physical relationship with her collegue And that guy had no interest of settling with her.

But who cares now I'm better than her I know who I am now. Always trust ur instincts. Rock on B)
  • Megansmith112712
    Megansmith112712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll give the edited version of my story. 2013 I weighed about 180. My husband is military and was set to go to Afghanistan for 9 months. I'm an emotional eater so I decided I was either going to get fat or get fit during that deployment. I selected get fit. I started running 3 days a week, going to the gym 5 days a week. In 6 months I lost 30 lbs, my arms had definition (something that never happened before), I could run 3 miles (never able to do it before). He got beck February of 2014, we found out I was pregnant March of 2014, then I miscarried April of 2014. I delt with it by eating quickly gained the 30 lbs back. Finally got over my self pity, started losing weight, lost 10 lbs by August of 2014, September of 2014 found out I was pregnant again, immediately stopped all exercise. Had my baby boy May of 2015. Via emergency c-section. A week later my incision opened due to an unknown allergic reaction, took 6 months to heal. I work 10.5 hour days I'm exhausted most days, husband deployed 2 weeks after our sons birth, I turned to fast food and junk food. It's been over a year and I just got my this is enough point.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have been abused and bullied throughout my life. I was a thin kid and remained so till 20. I put on 20 kgs at 21 because I quit gymming which I got addicted to to deal with all the pain and trauma. I went from a fit 53 to 78 in 2009 and almost 90 kgs in 2015. People who laugh at fat people dont realise how they got that way...

PS: OP you're a very beautiful person inside out ☺