Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm usually a sort of mermaid butterfly (or maybe it's a disco dancer), or a devil. I guess I could also be a disco devil.
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    If I hit my goal, I'm dressing up as Kitana and dressing the baby boy as Scorpion Babality.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Ohh hell yeah :D! Thinking of being the pink Power Ranger this year :bigsmile:
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Gosh yes I am! I haven't decided who I am going to dress up as yet as I will be making a decision based on what color my hair will be at that time. I suspect it will still be brown so I am thinking Claire from RE2 or something less known like that... or I could go as a comic book movie character, who knows!

Bahahaha, yes it takes forever to get that perfect not too slutty but revealing enough to be awesome ratio... I always tried to start planning in February, it's never too early when it's one of your absolute favorite holidays! I wish we had it like 4 times a year!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    WTF?

It's July

You inspired me to dress up slutty this year.

I need to plan.
  • Amazonbella
    Amazonbella Posts: 338
    Options
    I LIVE FOR HALLOWEEN...but I hate "store bought" costumes so I always figure out what I want to be then make it:

I'm going to be the GODDESS ATHENA this year....already bought the dress (came in from Hong Kong) and I am adding the gold details on it myself, bought knee high-high heeled gladiator sandals and the most fabulous ring to bracelet jewels plus a gold leaf hair band, can not wait.

I almost was going to be ZENA....equally fun! :)
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    WTF?

It's July

I need to plan.

pics please.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be Lana Kane.

I was thinking about going as Emma Frost, but I think people would assume I was going for Storm and then I'd get pissed.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Not in July.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I may be a sexy Pikachu if I can convince somebody with me to be Ash! OR I saw this chick on Google rockin' a HOTT Assassin's Creed costume. I was one of 50 slutty cats last Halloween.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    WTF?

It's July

I need to plan.

pics please.

In time honey, in time :flowerforyou:
  • lyssad2003
    lyssad2003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about that myself... It all depends on where I am about a month from there lol
  • Amazonbella
    Amazonbella Posts: 338
    Options
    Oh another fabulous idea, I did one year, MEDUSA, because you can wear a really slinky sexy dress, a sexy bra, cool jewels, barrel roll your hair and attach snakes in there, if you are REAL daring you can carry around a real snake at the Halloween party and really freak everyone out ;)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    WTF?

It's July

LOOKING SLUTTY WHILE TRYING NOT TO LOOK LIKE A SLUT REQUIRES LOTS OF PLANNING! Damnit, Tyler! Why don't you understand these things!?

^^Exactly!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of going into work this year as Ace Ventura. And then a skanky Alex form Clockwork for going out.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    gundam.. a slutty gundam.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    gundam.. a slutty gundam.

I am demanding pictures of this please.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide what to dress as. What I've dressed up as in the past:

Supergirl
    Batgirl
    Cookie Monster
    She-ra
    Nurse
    Tinker Bell

Always paid homage to Celt Goddess(es) in attire, from when I was first exposed to Halloween (at age 13, via a Private Boarding School for Young Ladies abroad). Before then I'd always been more about Guy Fawkes Day around the same period, where the young boys of every home would be adorned as close as possible as what Americans will associate with Zoro. Black cape, a mask and their preferred head dress with an attached weapon or weapons (eg bow and arrow, sword, etc), holding a cut-out pumpkin head on a stake, which the boys may parade in groups, with accompanying older children and teens with flashlights or lanterns, screaming "Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes Day," throughout the neighbourhood streets. On their return to their homes, we'd then continue with drum solos 'til the early hours of the morning.

Interpretation of: (i) Morrighan for me 2lavdbm.jpg

and (ii) Rhiannon for my sister. 29njjhw.jpg

ETA: Contrarian's correction@Fawkes. Much appreciated :-)
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have an idea.

2sbv0o5.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to go as a slut. It's easier and more succinct.