Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    yes.

pants. shirt. shoes. the whole 9 yards.

it would be weird to hand out candy in the nude.

probably illegal too. :huh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    WTF?

It's July

^ This.

Oh, and put the damn Christmas lights away while you're at it.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to. But since I'm losing weight, my plan to go as Shrek no longer applies.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    hells yeah, something along the lines of zombie boy...Google him if you don't know who he is.
  • blueabby24
    Options
    I usually go as a girl version of ash ketchum.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Yeah, for sure. I'm dressing up like an old hippie musician...that way I don't have to really change into anything...

jumbo_shot57713912.jpg
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    WTF?

It's July

^ This.

Oh, and put the damn Christmas lights away while you're at it.

I ain't takin down my Christmas lights off my trailer or my satellite dish or lawn chairs. I like plannin ahead. Later, I gotta go brush my tooth...

hillbilly-dogs.jpg
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I usually only get invited someplace last minute, so usually I go as "oh, crap, can I still wear this corset?"
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I don't do Slutoween (yeah, that's what I said, wanna fight about it) so I have no "sexy" costume ideas.

I really want to come up with something clever this year that does not involve pushing my tits up under my chin.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I'm playing around with a Zombie Amelia Earhart idea
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Most definitely!!! I can finally have some fun this year while being back in school! Of course my profile pictures gives an idea of what I will be going as. But yes, it is Supergirl.
    I've been working on a homemade costume with my friends of the 2006 series edition suit of Supergirl's and will be going as that! :)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    This year the fiance and I might go to NYC as zombies. We saw on an episode of FaceOff that you can make yourself into a zombie with some pretty simple effects, so that could be fun.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    I want to get a sexy Freddy kreuger girl costume.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of either doing a gothy ballerina look or kind of a diesel punk or military type look that borrows heavily from the Rosie the Riveter look/feel.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    i'm going as sexy bacon and eggs
  • marcimlarson
    Options
    Look like you just woke up, carry a bottle of Jack and a toothbrush. maybe a gold lightning bolt under your eye. bleach blonde wig. i think people will get it.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Halloween is huge with my friends. It's kinda like gay Christmas.

This year my boyfriend and I are going to be Princess Buttercup and Wesley. Last year we were boring and just did Batman and Robin. I've been a dinosaur, zombie Tiffany (you know, "I Think We're Alone Now"?), the paper bag princess, Dora the Explorer....
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    nah just gonna walk around shirtless
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'll most definitely be dressing up for Halloween, but then again I dress up all year round. Why limit it to one day a year when it makes me so happy? :blushing:
    Perhaps I'll finish my San of Princess Mononoke costume and wear that. I still need to find someone who will let me borrow their huge white dog for the night though..... :tongue:
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Off subject but OP ur name has me singing "lean on Sheena" by the Bouncing Souls

Good tune

And yes, I plan on dressing like a slut. Or a giant M&M ....either or