Tats

Options

Replies

• brianbgboy
    brianbgboy Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    h5ye4dtsg40l.jpg
    my rt arm sleeve. I have a half sleeve on the left arm still to finish and make a full. I have my back and both shoulders done too! love ink!
  • brianbgboy
    Options
    xjchic98 wrote: »
    138shades wrote: »
    Getting tattoos destroy a person's God given temple. It's a desecration to the body.

If you don't like it, why did you even open the thread? I don't think coming in and acting all judgmental about it is going to help any..
    god given temple to do with as I choose...

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    arleban wrote: »
    They're interesting, but I have none. I don't have anything I strongly feel permanently marking on my body. That's just me though, I really enjoy seeing what others have.

Pretty much this.

I change my mind too often to have a permanent representation of anything inked onto myself.

That, and I'm a big puss so I don't like needles.

Needles scare me. ....but not as much as snakes.

However, spiders are no problem; I thought you should know.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    brianbgboy wrote: »
    Getting tattoos destroy a person's God given temple. It's a desecration to the body.

If you don't like it, why did you even open the thread? I don't think coming in and acting all judgmental about it is going to help any..

That's not what the good scripture says. It all belongs to God.

In the big picture of things.... God probably won't judge a lil' ink over a heinous misdeed.

All things being equal (and they never are), a tattoo here and there probably sits okay with the man upstairs.

Also, what if the tattoo is a bible verse? Why would that bother God? I image God might be flattered; I know that I would and I ain't even close to being a God ( Buddha notwithstanding).

I reckon that he (or she), if they're paying attention anyway, have bigger fish to fry.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

In the big picture of things.... God probably won't judge a lil' ink over a heinous misdeed.

All things being equal (and they never are), a tattoo here and there probably sits okay with the man upstairs.

Also, what if the tattoo is a bible verse? Why would that bother God? I image God might be flattered; I know that I would and I ain't even close to being a God ( Buddha notwithstanding).

I reckon that he (or she), if they're paying attention anyway, have bigger fish to fry.

Well one can hope I suppose. I mean I would too if I didn't want to or expect to go to hell.

Yep.... I reckon that Hell just might suck.

(with or without tattoos)

• brianbgboy
    Options
    we live in hell now! I believe the way I choose. if hell is my chosen place to end up then so be it...
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    [ we live in hell now!

So, you're married too?

• xjchic98
    xjchic98 Posts: 85 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

The good scripture also says something about judge not lest ye be judged so...just sayin. Any chance you can be kind to people, or maybe just not say anything? Let people enjoy what they want. It's their bodies, not yours.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

The good scripture also says something about judge not lest ye be judged so...just sayin. Any chance you can be kind to people, or maybe just not say anything? Let people enjoy what they want. It's their bodies, not yours.

Yeah, I'll admit that I judge the actions of others (I mean really, who doesn't?).

Like someone at the gym who doesn't wipe down the bench press after 3 sets.

I digress.

However, I would never judge someone by a tattoo.

unless it was.... you know, like a Nazi / Skinhead racist thing; then yeah, I have little tolerance.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    @138shades I don't think this is the thread for you. Carry on somewhere else.
    I'm a Christian and it's my humble opinion that God cares more about our SOUL than he does our bodies that will not last forever anyway. Your approach needs some work.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    yujjzum7opjb.jpg
    Kids' names on my inner foot. HURT. SO. BAD.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    I am free to my opinion. I'm not hurting anyone....tattoos are just bad mmkay.

that is your opinion....judgmental people are just bad mmkay
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    @138shades what exactly are you trying to accomplish with your comments?
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    trinairby wrote: »
    @138shades what exactly are you trying to accomplish with your comments?

They are just trolling. Ignore them. Not worth it.
  • TeachingT
    TeachingT Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I love all my tats. They all have a meaning. My faves are my Harry Potter one down my arm and my children's names in their kindergarten handwriting on my shoulders.7ib8qbhgvgt9.jpg
    s7y1y6drj1af.jpg
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    He talks like some kind of strange anti social weirdo. And I'll be ignoring him from now on. I forget some people can't carry on a proper convo. #troll

Anyway back to the topic at hand. I got a new tat this evening. I'll post a pic when it's healed up :)
    They're so addictive. I want my maiden name on my side and a rose drawn by my daughter on my other shoulder.
  • TestNamePleaseIgnore
    TestNamePleaseIgnore Posts: 295 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Fml