advice from men please

Options

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    sloth3toes wrote: »
    13654156_949439315189795_7927291810831390268_n.jpg?oh=e06eae79852d338b0718963922ed2626&oe=581CDA3D

ICH LIEBE DICH!

ICH LIEBE DICH MEHR !!!
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    just tell him...put yourself out there. Worst comes to worst, he won't say it, you break up, ya' move on, cycle repeats....and that's the worst thing....
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    make sure that he doesn't reply with "i love youtube" that can just be damn awkward
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    psencmb wrote: »
    I said it while walking through walmart, it was a sudden realization and i just said it.

Good for you. Not many people have emotional epiphanies in Walmart. All I can think about when I'm there is how much I wish I was somewhere else.
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    when in doubt...don't
  • tinuz
    Options
    you know the time is right when he's using the sink whilst your on the shitter....... if that point hasn't passed, don't say it.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    OP deactivated.

Great advice, guys...

Some people just aren't ready for he incredibly solid life advice provided by MFP. OP was one of those people.

(I also suspect she was one of those people who wasn't ready for MFP because she hadn't reached the minimum age yet, but that's just my suspicion.)
  • LaMartian
    LaMartian Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Words are just words. If you feel it, that's all that matters.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I agree with LaMartian. Don't buy into the whole game. If you guys are a good match, the protocols shouldn't matter. Plus, if you love him, there's nothing wrong with telling him. You're not proposing or anything.
  • tinuz
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    OP deactivated.

Great advice, guys...

She probably tried the fisting advise from a couple of days ago...
  • bigguyreed
    bigguyreed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey Misscarpainter

First thing you should ask yourself is do I like everything about this guy. How he act when something bad happens, does he party to much, do you like his friend? Are there a few things that you'd like to change about him? I've seen many relationships go bad because him/or her wants to change that person. If your going into a relationship in the hopes of changing someone into a mold that you want it won't work. Most people don't change unless they chose to.
  • tinuz
    Options
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Way long time ago she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. It wasn't my idea. I was neither experienced, suave, nor sophisticated at courting a lass. I'm still not. I was not then, and I am not now, unique in that respect. You may have to take some initiative. If he's not good with that, get away from him.

aww...way long ago, I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him too, he say "I don't know if this is a good idea?!!"...I said "It is"....that was 24 years ago...today, he's snoring away a few feet away from me. <3

BE BRAVE, OP! It's worth it!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Men rarely say it first even if they feel it.

That's horse pucky.

If the whole "never say it first, let him say it" and "men rarely say it" crap was true, we'd all be doomed to wander the earth sad and loveless.

Tell you what, OP, Rock Paper Scissors it with the guy for who has to say it first.

I have said MOST men. I told mine I loved her first. Honestly in jest she throws it in my face from time to time and tells me I'm the girl in the relationship because I said it first.
  • llello75
    llello75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Actions speak louder than words. SHOW him you love him first and see if he SHOWS you love in-return. Only then will you know, If he doesn't return the love, keep your love in your heart and invest it in yourself. When you meet someone else again drop some pennys of love into him and seen what happens. When you finally meet the guy thats invests his love in you, go all in.
  • Brandstheman
    Brandstheman Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Go for it if you feel that way. He's the right guy then he'll say it back. It's a chance but all relationships are.
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    13654156_949439315189795_7927291810831390268_n.jpg?oh=e06eae79852d338b0718963922ed2626&oe=581CDA3D

ICH LIEBE DICH!

ICH LIEBE DICH MEHR !!!

guessing at transalation.....
    Ich = I ( or maybe ick? )
    Liebe = love
    Dich = dik
    Mehr = shitt (or is that merde in french ?)

this is becoming soooooo complicated.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Men rarely say it first even if they feel it.

That's horse pucky.

If the whole "never say it first, let him say it" and "men rarely say it" crap was true, we'd all be doomed to wander the earth sad and loveless.

Tell you what, OP, Rock Paper Scissors it with the guy for who has to say it first.

I have said MOST men. I told mine I loved her first. Honestly in jest she throws it in my face from time to time and tells me I'm the girl in the relationship because I said it first.

Just put her over your knee when she's says things like that