advice from men please

Options

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    If you do love him, just say it if you want to.

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Well, to gauge if he loves you too, start showing up where he is unexpectedly. If he asks you why you are stalking him, you know he doesn't love you.

This can backfire. It's how I ended up married.

And that guy is bad news.
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    Just finished reading the post and all the comments and one thing is definitely clear...
    I'm way more cynical than I'd realized!

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a man. But it really depends on the relationship. I'd just wait until I'm mostly sure that he loves me too.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    s1ren1nk wrote: »
    DO NOT TELL HIM! Wait until he tells you first and if its during sex, he doesnt mean it for real

This. Never say it first. Even though people say 'why not be first', 'it's 2016' and 'there are no rules' it's all bs. There are rules.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    DO NOT TELL HIM! Wait until he tells you first and if its during sex, he doesnt mean it for real

This. Never say it first. Even though people say 'why not be first', 'it's 2016' and 'there are no rules' it's all bs. There are rules.

With that kind of advice and approach...your heart is gonna stay a lonely hunter.

It's not. I'm very happily married. But all hearts are hunters. And it never pays to lay all your cards on the table.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Men rarely say it first even if they feel it.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options

With that kind of advice and approach...your heart is gonna stay a lonely hunter.

It's not. I'm very happily married. But all hearts are hunters. And it never pays to lay all your cards on the table.

What if you're playing poker and you have the best hand?

Raise
  • eburns55555
    eburns55555 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Tell it to him straight if this is how you feel. If he doesn't love you back, it is less time wasted. If he does love you back, all the better. Time is precious. Don't waste it living in fear of someone else's reaction. Live your life full, and have no regrets. No matter the answer, you are better off. Good luck.
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Men rarely say it first even if they feel it.

That's horse pucky.

If the whole "never say it first, let him say it" and "men rarely say it" crap was true, we'd all be doomed to wander the earth sad and loveless.

Tell you what, OP, Rock Paper Scissors it with the guy for who has to say it first.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Just tell him . No point holding back if you feel that way .
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So much material for a Hallmark card here.

svomit_100-122.gif

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Boys rarely say it first even if they feel it. Men step up to the plate.

FIFY
  • MicahPsencik
    MicahPsencik Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I said it while walking through walmart, it was a sudden realization and i just said it.