Advice

Options
ryansams2016
ryansams2016 Posts: 118 Member
Their is this girl in my neighborhood and she is kind of cute. Every time she passes me she says "hey Ryan ". I really like her. How do I know if she likes me back

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    hey ryan... you have to be an adult to use this site.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    First step. Learn the proper use of Their, They're, There. Secondly, grab your sack, be a man and just talk to her.

and today, you win the internet!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    First step. Learn the proper use of Their, They're, There. Secondly, grab your sack, be a man and just talk to her.

and today, you win the internet!!!!! :flowerforyou:

You just blew her mind and she got you flowers and a smile...... See Ryan?

what can i say, i have a thing about using correct grammar! :laugh:
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Well...I ALSO know how to write "I couldn't care less". Wanna go on a date now? We can be in Paris in about 4 hours from home....just sayin. :)

Oh. And...you're a girl, right? Please? :)
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Well...I ALSO know how to write "I couldn't care less". Wanna go on a date now? We can be in Paris in about 4 hours from home....just sayin. :)

Oh. And...you're a girl, right? Please? :)

45 minutes to Paris for me, i'm in the UK!

And Yes, i'm a girl.
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    A woman likes confidence (not arrogance) and compliments. Whey she says "Hey, Ryan." Just say hey "her name" how are you today? I really like your (insert compliment here...shirt, hair, smile)." You have to play the game and show her your interest. Most important is to listen to her, see what she likes, and show her you like her. Actions speak louder than words my friend.
  • DetroitDarin
    Options

And Yes, i'm a girl.

Dude. We should hang out. RyanAir makes all things possible. :)
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Their is this girl in my neighborhood and she is kind of cute. Every time she passes me she says "hey Ryan ". I really like her. How do I know if she likes me back

You sound really young, lol. But regardless of that, you aren't a mind reader and won't know until you ask her. Next time she says Hi, ask her for her number and if she wants to hang sometime.

• bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sometimes talking to girls can be really tough. Try following her home. Stay about 20 ft behind her...don't worry about being inconspicuous. Wear comfortable shoes in case she decides to run.

If you make it to her house without her calling the cops..she's probably into you. Good luck!

This is exactly how I always get my men to like me. Everyone loves being spooked
  • TavistockToad
    Options

And Yes, i'm a girl.

Ryanair... you know how to treat a girl!!! :laugh:
  • DetroitDarin
    Options

And Yes, i'm a girl.

To be fair, I was talking about ME flying there. :) But if YOU wanna hang out here? We could talk. To really talk we should probably exchange phone numbers at best - or at LEAST become friends here on MFP. That'd be a good first step. You know...for the sake of coordinating and all that.
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »

And Yes, i'm a girl.

Make sure he washes his hands first. :D

HAH! Shush now, you! None of That until after I talk her into talking to me. :cold_sweat:
  • DetroitDarin
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My GOD you are a little *kitten*. :D
  • DetroitDarin
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Don't give terrible advice to minors. If anything happens, do you want to be sued or be at the centre of twitter handle attention in this outrage age??

If you have nothing constructive to add, shut up. Or report to the mods.

Irony is - that post contained nothing constructive. AND "report to the mods" IS terrible advice. The Good thing to do - if faced with stuff you may not care about or disagree with? Actually TALK (or write) to the person and find a way to handle it like grown-ups. (shrug)