Open Diaries with 'standard' food.

Options
13»

Replies

• CherylNTexas
    CherylNTexas Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I love this post, mainly because it suits what I'm doing, but also because I can't understand why so few people share their food diaries!!!!
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    Normal? Standard food?

What does that mean exactly? I'm just not familiar with those terms can someone that eats that way give some examples? Thanks...I'm one of those ppl that likes to understand things so my head doesn't rattle so much. ;)

Basically - food that can be found at any grocery store. No need to go to specialty stores or whole foods stores, etc. Hope that helps!

You can buy low calorie, fat free, and "standard/real" food at any store. You don't need to shop in Whole Foods or TJ for that.

That's what I was thinking too....also confused about what's non-standard about powdered peanut butter? I mean, I grew up on that stuff and my parents were getting it at the food pantry, so it's not like it was some special product, lol. I've never gone to a "specialty" store for my powdered peanut butter...or my low calorie and fat free fruits and veggies for that matter.