PIYO?

Options
has anyone done this workout? I'm just starting it. Curious about results.

Replies

• sammylin13
    sammylin13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

I want to order it to but not sure how it is. I need core strength and I want to tone!
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    sammylin13 wrote: »
    I want to order it to but not sure how it is. I need core strength and I want to tone!

Me too. That's originally why I bought it. Plus I like the idea of low impact. Cardio kills me. I will do Day 3 today. I'm just worried it won't tone me enough.
  • sammylin13
    sammylin13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Me too. That's originally why I bought it. Plus I like the idea of low impact. Cardio kills me. I will do Day 3 today. I'm just worried it won't tone me enough.

Are you sore from it?
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Are you sore from it?

Yes my arms and abs. I just tried the third one. Couldn't get through the whole thing.
  • rebeccavh
    rebeccavh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have it. I don't follow it daily, just add it in 1-2 days a week to my gym schedule. I'm not very flexible and I do notice a difference in my flexibility when I do it.