Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally to Goal!! 67 lbs down! With lots of pics!

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    I am not sure why when I posted this it deleted my whole story :( I really do not feel like typing it all again but basically My heaviest was 217 lbs I am now finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, this morning I finally hit my goal!! I woke up to see 149.5 on the scale.....I cannot believe it! I have struggled with yo-yo dieting for 6 years after being skinny for most of my life without trying I had no idea what I was doing. Something just finally clicked and food is now my friend, I now eat to fuel my body not for pleasure (95% of the time anyway) and exercise has become my stress relief not a punishment...it's about damn time! I am nowhere near where I would like to be ( even at 35 I can dream of a six pack and big guns can't I?) time to tone!!!!

ETA: I am 5ft 7

I freaking hope so, cuz I'm dreaming of them at 41! You look fantastic!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Nice job! You look great.
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,019 Member
    Congratulations!
  • BodyzLanguage
    BodyzLanguage Posts: 200 Member
    Awesome job, you look great! You said it perfectly "you eat to fuel, not for pleasure", I follow the same philosophy and it works seamlessly. You probably feel like a million bucks right now, and deservedly so. It's not easy loosing that much weight so hats off to you. Welcome to the high life :smile:
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    Great job! You look great!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Thank you everyone! It has been such an extremely bumpy road......but once it clicks, it clicks.......I am very proud and can;t wait to see what the next year of toning brings :)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Great work! You are awesome and very inspirational!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    You look great!!! You look so different in your face.
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Awesome!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    I am not sure why when I posted this it deleted my whole story :( I really do not feel like typing it all again but basically My heaviest was 217 lbs I am now finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, this morning I finally hit my goal!! I woke up to see 149.5 on the scale.....I cannot believe it! I have struggled with yo-yo dieting for 6 years after being skinny for most of my life without trying I had no idea what I was doing. Something just finally clicked and food is now my friend, I now eat to fuel my body not for pleasure (95% of the time anyway) and exercise has become my stress relief not a punishment...it's about damn time! I am nowhere near where I would like to be ( even at 35 I can dream of a six pack and big guns can't I?) time to tone!!!!

Excellent! Our stats are almost identical- I'm 35, 5'7", and my goal weight is 147ish. I'm less than 10 lbs away!

PS you look fantastic! I want to be like you when I grow up. Lol
  • fatgiraffe2
    fatgiraffe2 Posts: 73 Member
    You look seriously awesome! Where you are now is where I'm aiming to be, hopefully with a similar number of tattoos too :)
  • heatherc369
    ponycyndi wrote: »

Excellent! Our stats are almost identical- I'm 35, 5'7", and my goal weight is 147ish. I'm less than 10 lbs away!

PS you look fantastic! I want to be like you when I grow up. Lol

The last 10 lbs are the hardest.......just keep swimming!!!!

thank you!!!
  • heatherc369
    You look seriously awesome! Where you are now is where I'm aiming to be, hopefully with a similar number of tattoos too :)

thank you so much! I never thought I would be on here posting this......it's a long awaited dream come true!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    Well done you look great!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    You look great. How long was your journey? And if you don't mind me asking what type of foods did you eat?
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 304 Member
    Amazing!! I know you typed your whole story and lost it but can you tell me a bit more? I'm 5'7" too and fit most of my life til the last 5 years I have just lost my way. I'm shooting for 40lbs. How long did it take you? How many calories a day did you eat? How often did you exercise? Thanks! You look great!!
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Wow. You look great! Awesome job!
  • binkviv
    binkviv Posts: 20 Member
    Good job! Congratulations! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    You look great-excellent work!! Very inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!